The day

(Pipers POV)

The day had finally came. The day I became a free woman again. I was honestly the happiest person in the world even though I knew Alex still had 2 months left I was ok because I told her I would wait for her and we could be together when she was out.

I woke up about 9 am and went to get a shower . There was a really long que due to it being peak hour for the showers to be used. I waited for about 20 minutes which was surprisingly quick for this time of the morning. It was Saturday so I knew I would see Alex soon because she didn't have to work. I got a shower and all I could think about was getting out and being in my own bed again and being able to have a nice hot shower (all the hot water had ran out).

I went down for breakfast and Nichols and morello gave me and Alex some space and let us sit together on our own.

"Hey pipes" Alex said deeply
"Hi al I'm really excited to go, but I'm really going to miss you, all of you" I said cheekily and Alex replied with
"Oh is that right, well maybe I'll give you a little something to remember me by" I was confused and Alex stood up and whispered in my ear "meet me in the library at 11"

(Pipers POV)
I was so excited I didn't know what Alex was going to surprise me with. It was 10:30 by now and I had to  be packed by 1pm so I went back to my bunk before meeting Alex and packed my box with my personal belongings.

(Alex's POV)
I can't believe my pipes is going to be gone. I'm not going to see her for a couple of weeks until she is allowed on my visitation. I'll last I kept telling myself. I had told her to meet at the library at 11 but I didn't knew what for it just slipped out but I knew one thing that she loved more than anything. Me so that's what I took.

Piper arrived at the library at 11 to see no one there so she walked in and shouted "Alex where are you" in which she felt someone grab her from behind and pull her close. It was Alex she whispered into pipers ear "I'll show you how much I'll miss you pipes" in a deeper than usual sexy voice.
She turned round to see A smirking Alex who cupped her face and leant in to kiss her. (From this point it gets a little bit heated) Alex pulled piper close and kissed her neck. Making piper moan a little. She knew how much Alex loved that. Piper started to get undressed and Alex threw her gently to the ground and pinned her wrists done while she kissed her neck, then her stomach and well I think we all knew where that was going. When she was finished piper was all sweaty and sticky. And they faced each other and made out for about 10 minutes. Just as they where finished the tannoy sounded

"Chapman to strip, Chapman to strip"
Piper looked shocked and jumped up shouting "shit what time is it" Alex replied with "its 12:45 babe should we start walking down"
Piper started to cry while she hugged Alex tightly and told her how much she loved her and how much she was going to miss her and Alex did the same pulling piper close whispering to her "pipes we will be together in a few weeks, I love you pipes don't worry I will ring as soon as possible I love you"

Piper and Alex walked down to strip search and they gave each other a long hug and gave each other a kiss goodbye. This was bad timing Because mr Healy was walking down the corridor and shouted "OI vause, Chapman split it up before I send you to shu, yes you vause"
Alex turned to Healy and put her middle finger up and 2 COs grabbed her and was pulling her away to shu
Alex was shouting as she was being dragged away from piper "I Fucking love you piper Chapman I will phone you as soon as I'm it of SHU I love you pipes and I want to be with you forever, I'll show how much you mean to me when I get out I promise pipes, please wait for me" everyone stopped and looked at Alex. Even piper was shocked then piper turned around as she had went through the metal detectors and started to cry with joy and shouted back "I love you to Alex vause and of course I will wait for you You big idiot. I LOVE YOU"

Alex was just lucky enough to hear pipers answer before getting. Dragged away to shu she was crying with tears of happiness and devastation.

Sorry if this chapter was quite boring I will. Add more tomorrow please leave a comment to tell me if it was good or what I c ma do to improve thanks guys