The day

Alex's POV

Today was the day I finally got to bring piper into my life forever. She was so cute about how secretive she was being about her dress and the bridesmaid dresses. Nicky came in after getting ready she spun round on her held and said "so what do ye think then vause" I teared up a little she looked amazing she had insisted not to wear a dress so she got a suit it was white with a mint bow tie (that's the only thing we knew the bridesmaid had mint) she really looked gorgeous she had her hair straightened and In a bun. She caught me staring "well vause maybe if you didn't spend so much time looking at me you would be ready. I know I'm perfect and that but today all the attention is on you and piper" I laughed and went to get ready. I had my hair how I had it when me and piper first met, I had white heels on and my dress was just simple down to the floor short sleeves and it had a bow round the middle which had diamonds on it. Piper had also delivered to my room a bouquet of flowers with a note;

Well today's the day, the day I get to call you my wife, morello has been freaking out all night, she's so funny. See you later at the end of the aisle babe. Love you Alex.
Love from soon to be Mrs vause

She is so cute. Today was perfect well would of been better if my mum would of been here but I know she will be ready in heaven cheering me on she loved piper.

Pipers POV

I have been up all night calming down morello she is so funny. I'm so happy to call her my best friend. She had picked my dress for me and honestly it was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen in my life. It wasn't over the top it was long to the floor with a train from the veil and it had a sweetheart neck line and it had lace at the top and diamonds along the bust and waist band. Lorna said that Alex said I could have anything I wanted at any cost, she wanted me to be treated like a princess. She is so cute I picked the bridesmaid dress which where to the knee fifties style and had a mint bow round the waist we had out hair in a bun on the side of our heads. I love her so much she makes me want to get up in the morning just so I can see her face and he beautiful body I love her so much. My baby.

It was 1pm and the wedding was about to commence Alex was waiting at the alter with the chaplain and Nicky going over her vows she was shaking with excitement. Then the music started piper had picked in my veins by Andrew bell it was played on piano and they had a singer singing it.

(Alex's POV)

I heard the music starting to play so I stood at the alter in my dress Nicky comforting me as I was waiting for piper. I saw her walking down the aisle she looked so amazing she was almost Eden like she blushed when she caught me staring at her but I found it cute, she is just so amazing her dress was absolutely stunning morello had made s good choice. God I love her, she is my missing piece  to my life. I looked around the crowd and I saw poussey and Brooke, taystee, pennsetucky, red and Leanne p, they had gotten furlough and Bennett and Mendez where with them. Morello looked amazing to I saw nickys eyes light up when she saw her. When piper eventually got to me I held her hand and kissed her cheek and told her how amazing she looked she blushed once again and said she and noticed my hair and it was a cute touch.

(Pipers POV)

I was ready to start walking down the aisle. I was shaking like mad. What if Alex backed out what if she realised she didn't love me. The music started playing I began to calm down everything looked so beautiful everything was white with mint. I saw everyone from Lichfield it was amazing red mouthed to me that she was proud and that everything was amazing. I caught Alex staring at me her eyes where sparkling she looked so amazing her hair was a good touch from when we first met, I blushed because everyone was looking at me. I saw Nicky biting her lip as she looked at morello you could tell how much she loved her. When I got to the alter Alex grabbed my hand kissed my cheek, chills ran down my body I told her I liked her hair and she told me how amazing I looked but I started blushing again and laughed a little.

-----service took place-----

The party started and poussey got on stage and became the dm for 10 minutes she played milkshakes and said that that this had to be there first dance because they could dance without it being 'lesbian activity' Bennett and Mendez even laughed a bit. Before the Lichfield crew had to leave everyone said there goodbye to Alex and piper. Pennsetucky was the last to say goodbye she hugged Alex and piper an said "I'm so sorry about everything I have caused you throughout the time you where in prison, I really am" Alex and pie or accepted her apology and hugged her. When the party had ended Alex and piper took a private plane to Paris when they got there they went jot the room and spent there honey moon as they should.

Next chapter contains a little smut sorry but you can skip if you want