Understatment

(Alex's POV)

How the fuck could I do this to piper, I promised her that I would ring her as soon as possible but now I'm stuck in medical with my only line of contact to piper so that meth head pennsatucky. Actually love gotten to know her over the last couple of days and she's actually quite a nice person. She told me everything she had told piper and she's trustworthy I know that, well for now.
I can't believe Nicky is in SHU like how, it was me who hit Mendes first after he tried to rape her, why isn't he threw in fucking SHU the horrible dirty rapist. I promised Nicky I wouldn't tell piper about what happened all she knows is that I'm in medical. Piper can't handle knowing that over the phone I'll have to wait u till visitation.

5 days later

"Vause to visitation"
(Alex's POV)

Today I finally get to see my beloved piper, I've missed her so much, I've missed her smell, her jokes, her live she emits to me, I've just missed her. Who knew I would fall head over a girls for a beautiful blue eyed goddess.

(Pipers POV)

I hope my Alex is ok. I've missed her so much. I love her so much. She better tell me what happened and she better not lie to protect me. It feels so weird to be back in here.

It felt like hours to piper while she waited for Alex to come in, she saw morello and they ha da cheeky little wave and a chat when the CO wasn't looking. But all went quiet when Alex walked through the door it was like time stood still for an hour while Alex and piper just talked about life and how they lived each other so much but Alex was shocked that piper hadn't brought up being in medical, this annoyed Alex a little but she did her best not to show it because she didn't want to ruin her and pipers visit. They had about 20 minutes left when piper finally asked.

"Alex, pennsatucky told me a little about you being in medical, could you please tell me why you where in there"
Alex have piper a friendly smile and told her. "Nicky told me some very important information, and Mendez heard it he threatened to tell Healy if Nicky didn't sleep with him, so when he grabbed Nicky I punched him and he fought back and we'll there I was I broke a few ribs but there all better now" piper wasn't shocked about what Medez did but was curious about what Nicky had told her for it to be so serious " what did Nicky tell you" Alex sighed and pretended she didn't hear piper, "alex I swear to god if you do not tell me I will not speak to you until you get out" Alex looked up at piper and grabbed her head and whispered to her "Nicholes killed red" pipers eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped, " w-w-w what the fuck Alex where is she now"
*visitation over inmates*
Alex stood up to leave gave piper a kiss and told her everything was going to be okay "she's been in SHU for a month I think, she took the wrap for me" she gave piper one last hug.