Communicate

Alex looked at piper with a disappointed look. "What is it Alex" Alex shrugged her shoulders and smiled at piper "I don't know whether to be happy or sad, I know caputo will make sure I'm safe but what if he's wrong" Alex stood up and put her glasses on her head and stars to pace up and down the office. "Al sit down" piper wrapped her arms around Alex's neck and pulled her right and hugged her and finished it with a passionate kiss, Alex kissed her back. Piper tucked her head into Alex's neck "I love you Al" piper looked up at Alex and smiled "I love you to Kid, forever and always" Alex kissed pipers forehead. They still had one and a half hours left together. "So what's it like to be free, huh you better not have been flirting with any hot girls out there" Alex smiled and raised an eyebrow at piper, piper laughed and punched Alex in the shoulder jokingly. "It's weird how normal this feels, like don't get me wrong, It feels normal all the time but I feel like we have grown closer together Alex, you where the missing piece to my puzzle" Alex pouted "Piper I love you so much and when you left me that night in Paris, those 8 years we weren't together were like when your about to finish a 2000 piece jigsaw and you can't find the last piece, and when I saw you that day and I looked into your sparkling blue eyes, and your perfect face, it was like when you finally find that one piece and you don't know if it will still fit the jigsaw but when you place it in it fits more perfect than the rest of the pieces before it" Alex blushed and looked down at piper who was wiping a tear from her eye. "Who knew that miss Alex vause had a soft side to her like that" piper laughed trying to get away from the fact she was crying"  for the rest of the time they had together they just hugged it out until Caputo came and got them they hugged each other and kissed "see you tomorrow pipes" Alex shouted to piper. "Love you baby" piper waled out and got into her car. Alex watched piper from the door she could see her get to the gate.

As piper drove out a truck came out of nowhere and threw pipers car 20 yards up the road. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Alex turned around with Caputo as she heard the crunch of metal in the distance, Alex shrugged the guards off her and ran out of the prison towards pipers car, Caputo and 3 other COs running after her, Alex got to the car and dragged piper out, here head was bleeding from the front her legs where covered in blood. She was unconscious. Alex screamed crying "hang on Piper, don't leave me, hold on helps coming" Caputo and the Cos tried to grab Alex away but Alex shrugged them off. "Caputo I'm so sorry but please don't add more time, I need to be there for her, please I'll leave tomorrow but please she's mine, I have no one else, get an ambulance now please I'll go back inside once the ambulance has took her please" Alex looked Caputo straight in the eyes her eyes gleaming from the tears reflection. He nodded at Alex, "okay vause I've already made you a deal and I won't break it as soon as the ambulance takes her you get the fuck back inside and cleaned up, get to your bunk and get some sleep" Alex nodded supporting pipers head in between her legs "hold on piper" Alex hugged piper head. The ambulance came and took piper Alex sat with piper in the ambulance until they took off for the hospital "is she okay, please tell me"
"She's lost a lot of blood ma'am, who are you exactly" well I'm hoping to be her future fiancée if you save her" Alex shouted at the ambulance crew they smiled and nodded, "we will do all we can miss, now get back inside and get cleaned up and get some rest its past midnight" Alex walked back to camp with Caputo who was comforting her but it wasn't really working, Alex had a shower and walked back to her cube. Nicky was still up. "What the fuck vause are you ok" Alex looked up at Nicky and started to cry. "I don't think pipers going to make it Nicky, she's just had a car crash outside the prison that's where I was I ran out Nicky I ran out the prison, I think she's going to die Nicky, I wanted to marry her nic-" nicky cut Alex off by wrapping her arms around her as Alex curled up in a ball into Nicky, she comforted her. Nicky looked down at Alex "vause piper will make it, don't worry, she's a tough cookie, any way you get out tomorrow so get straight to the hospital when your out." Alex smiled "I'm going to miss you Nichols" Nicky laughed "I know everyone misses me when there gone" Nicky stayed hugging Alex till she fell asleep. Then went to bed her self. Now Nicky was worrying about piper, is she alive. Maybe. Hopefully.

My phone broke sorry about not updating