Visitation

*back at litchfield*

"Hey Nicky, your on loud speaker with me and piper"
"Hey chapman, vause, morello is here with me, so how you guys been"
"Well we have some news"
"What type of news"
"Well soon after your out you won't be able to say vause and chapman you will have to say Mrs and Mrs vause."
It went silent for a minute
*screaming*
"Oh piper honey can I help with the dress please please pleaseeee"
"Of course morello, do you want to be my bridesmaid"
Morello was running round in little circles Nicky grabbed the phone back off her
"Hey chapman I think that's a yes, awe litchfields very own power couple sealing the deal"
"Oh ye Nicky, do you want to be my best girl"
"Fuck yeah vause thought you would never ask, one condition I'm not wearing no dress"
Alex and piper laughed
"Of course Nichols don't worry"
"Okay bye guys got to go dinner time, I'll tell red the good news, love you guys"
"Bye you two don't have to much fun without us"

Nicky and morello where so excited, they ran into the canteen with smiles not here faces everyone looked at them. Tastee shouted "you guys had some alone time" they both laughed and shook there head. Nicky got onto the table and well told everyone the news, "Vause proposed to Chapman and-" morello cut her off "and I'm a bridesmaid, and Nicky is Alex's best girl" everyone cheered whoop whoop.

Poussey and SoSo looked at eachother and smiled "could be us one day" poussey said. Brooke smiled from ear to ear, "I really do love you inmate Washington" they both hugged and poussey kissed Brooke on the forehead and put her arm around her and pulled her close. "Sooner than you think" they both laughed.