Waiting game

After a devastating leaving from Litchfield piper cried all the way home, all her mind could focus on was Alex last time Alex had been put into SHU she hardly coped and came out looking worse than piper had ever saw her before. When piper arrived at her family home she asked  her dad that if it was okay if she could just go upstairs and go asleep for a couple of hours before facing her Mum and whoever else was going to be there, her dad just looked at her and smiled nicely and nodded.

*Back at the SHU*

Alex was so happy that she had been thrown into SHU only due to the fact that she got put in there because she was confessing her love to Piper. Alex asked for paper from the guard and surprisingly she was given it and a pen Alex knew that writing letters to piper would help her cope while she was in the SHU and maybe the guard would send them while she was In there.
She began to write.

Hey pipes,
So guess where I'm writing from? I know I was surprised that the guard gave me paper and a pen in SHU and to let me write to you. Pipes I meant what I said as you where leaving I'll show you how committed I am to you piper. I don't know how yet but I have a few ideas. Anyway I thought I would  bring you a piece of me through this letter as we all know how I love this quote from Shakespeare's Romeo And Juliet " It is my lady; O, it is my love!
O that she knew she were!
She speaks, yet she says nothing. What of that?" I thought that this fitted right into the current situation due to me speaking to you about our love and passion for each other while I am not physically allowed to speak to you, I don't know how long it will take this letter to reach but I want you to know that "I Heart you kid"

Lots of love
                        Your Alex (sorry for the sobby goodbye)

Alex asked the guard to post the letter when she got given her "food" to say
the least. Which he gladly did and took the letter and posted it to piper.

Sorry about the short chapter, didn't have a lot of inspiration at the moment please comment what you would like.