Mentioning

Alex laughed she opened the door and before she could see who it was they had her pinned against the floor "Alex vause, you are being convicted of the murder of inmate redvinock of Lichfield prison "Alex what's going on" piper said crying her eyes out "ma'am could you please be quiet anything your girlfriend says will be held against her in a court of law" piper stood up and grabbed laura "she hasn't done anything wrong and red was at out wedding yesterday" the 2 police officers stood still and let go of alex, "any proof" Alex walked I tot he kitchen and got her phone"look here's a picture of e, and her yesterday" the police officers apologised and took Alex and piper down to the police station "why do we still need to come down here" Alex said unpatiently, the two officers just looked at each other, Alex grabbed pipers thigh and winked at her,she started to moan but covered it up with a cough, she started playing with piper through her shorts int he back of the police car I grabbed her breast and kissed her, I let out a load moan the police officers laughed and told us to get out we where at the station. Piper and Alex where Amin the waiting room when Alex sharply looked at piper, "pipes how was red at our wedding yesterday, thought yenoo Nicky killed her" piper stood up "OH SHIT, FUCK ALEX" Alex sat back down after realising everyone was looking at her "do you u think mendes told them it was you" Alex looked at piper "piper she's not dead she was at the wedding" "oh yeah Alex hahaha forgot"

-Alex vause to interview room 3 please-

"So miss vause how do you red"
"One it is Mrs vause, that's my wife out there and we know red because me and piper where involved in an international drug cartel and we BOTH did our time for that, an while we where serving our sentences red was the head chef in lurch field and we all made a close bond with er she was like a mum"
"So when was the last time you saw red?"
"Yesterday afternoon during my wedding ceremony and after party"

- two officers mumbling to each other -

"Can you prove that she was at your event yesterday"
"Yes the photographer sent me the photos through email yesterday and I printed them out"

Alex started to look through the pile of photos
"Here, that me, piper, Nicky and red there with the red hair"

"This really doesn't make any sense, we found a body whose fingerprints match reds on the system and your blood was on it"

" to be honest officer I am 100% more confused than this whole case put together"

"So your telling me you have no idea who this person is"

"None what so ever I have been out of prison for a couple of months and all that time I have spent with my wife"

"Right so I don't really know what to do with you now"

"I really need the toilet and I'm a little pissed because you are ruining my wife's and I honeymoon"

"Oh yeah sorry about that please we will set up a room for you to spend some 'quality' time together "

"Thankyou officer"

-Alex leaves the interview room to go and see piper-