Slow connection

*phone rings*

"An inmate from Litchfield prison is trying to contact you please press one to allow the call"

*presses one*

"Oh my god Alex I've missed you so much, I was so worried about you and then when you didn't call I thought they had sent you to max"
"Piper, it's not Alex, she's been sent to medical, something bad happened"
Piper was confused, it was a voice she had not heard for a while, or not at all.
"I'm sorry but who is this"
The stranger replied "it's pennsatucky"
Piper was full of rage and anger, she was replaying scenarios in her head about what could of happened, "if you have fucking touched her I will get my self sent back into prison and kill you myself" pennsatucky huffed and puffed and said " piper I haven't touched her, it was Mendez, Nicky told me before getting threw in SHU that he heard them talking about something in the chapel about what Nicky had done while Alex was in SHU, apparently it was something really bad she said that I should ring you and tell you that Alex said she loves you and that she will ring you as soon as she's out of medical"

- 20 seconds of credits left -

"Shit pennsatucky please try and find out as much as you can please and I'm so sorry for doubting you"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, I'm sorry and that you won't be seeing her for another tw - "

The phone line had been cut off, piper was pacing up and down her hall shaking with anger and wanting to know what to do, but she couldn't, she hadn't quite got used to being free from Litchfield, she just knew that she had to wait for Alex to contact her and get a visit as soon as possible.

Sorry this chapter has been so short, don't really know where I'm going with this but I think it will be good, update soon.