1. Why?!

"Alesa, I'm sorry your aunt didn't make it." The doctor says to me and I blink back tears. "O-okay..." I say and sit down. I can't believe she's gone. My uncle had cut her while her was drunk and fighting. I'm seventeen at the moment so I can't live by myself. My mother left me in my aunt's door step when I was a few months old. I have a brother, Liam. He's in a famous boy band called "one direction". He's a pretty good singer. My mom had the talent and my dad had the looks, I was always told. I got the looks. I'm not ugly but I'm not the best prize at the fair. California has made me very tan and have an American accent. My brother was actually here in the u.s.a. he was in New York. The doctor called my mother who called Liam. They expect me by this Friday and it's Tuesday. Great. I run home and start packing right away. This house holds too many memories of my aunt. I buy my ticket with my life savings and head on to the plane.

                         "Excuse me, ma'am." A nice flight attendant said, waking me up."We will be landing soon, please fasten you seat belt." He smiled and walked away. I fixed my seat belt and fixed my hair. I was wearing a one direction (one of my favorite bands) hoodie and short shorts. I tightened my high tops and grab my carryon as the plane lands. I go to the luggage carousel and grab my suit case. We weren't the richest fAmily so I didn't have very much. I wAlk out and see a sign that read "Alesa Payne" I put on my sunglasses and walk towArds the man. "We will be at your brothers home momentarily." He SId and took off down the busy road.

#Liam's pov#
"Boys! Come down here!" I holler up the big stairs. I can't believe my little sister is coming to stay with us for a while!!. I saw her as a wee baby but not since then. The boys all pile up on the couches of the huge living room. I have a big mansion, which is good because I have enough rooms for everybody. Even Alesa now.
"My little sister is coming to stay with us for a while. If any of you hurt her, I kill you!" I say in a serious tone. I can tell from her InstAgram she is a very pretty girl, I mean this in a not gross way. We are siblings! The boys will be all over her. I hear a knock the door and I wAlk over and open it. As I'm opening the door, there stands my little sister. She was taking her hair out of a pony tail so she shakes her head before she realizes the door is open. "Oh my god! Liam!" She says and jumps in my arms. I hug her and spin her around. "Oh my goodness! You've grown. You're still short though." I say and laugh. She wrinkles her nose and punches my shoulder. "Nice jumper by the way!" I say and point to her 1D jumper. "Noice jumpah!" She laughs and walks towards the boys. Her hair is super long too. About to her butt. It swishes and she walks. "Hi! I'm Alesa!" I hear her squeal.

"Alesa's Pov"
"Hi! I'm Alesa!" I squeal. The boys are all staring at me with their mouths open. "Liam..? Do they talk...? Or Blink...?" I ask. Liam walks up behind the couch and swats the back of their heads. "Sorry Love! The name's Louis!" Louis jumps up and shakes my hand. When he is shaking it I pull him to me and hug him. "I know who you all are!" I giggle. Niall looks red in the face and the other boys are sweating. I notice how hot it is in here. I bring my suit case in the living room and throw it on a couch. I unzip it and pull out a red tAnk top. I zip my case up and rip my favorite hoodie off. Before I get my shirt on I hear a groan. I look over and see everybody but Liam staring at me still. "Can I help you?" I say laughing and pulling the shirt over my blonde hair. I pull my hair out and sit beside Harry. "Hey Hare Bear!" I giggle. "Um hi, Alesa!" He says in a low voice. "Hit the pedal, heavy metal. Show me you care. I want you to rock me! Rock me yeah!" I suddenly dance really bad when my ringtone goes off. "Hello?" I ask. "Alesa, it's Sky Products. We heard you were in New York and we wanted to know if you'd be able to model a few things?" The womAn on the phone asked me. "Sure, when do I model them though? I haven't settled in yet!" I laugh. "How about  three weeks?" "That'll work, just call me and tell me, I'm very forgetful!" " Will do. Goodbye!" "Buh-bye!" I say. "You like that song, huh?" Zayn asks me. "Yup! My favorite besides little things!" I laugh. "May I?" Niall says and offers me his hand. I take his hand and he slow dances with me really badly. I trip over my own feet and fall backwards. In the blink of an eye Niall flips us so he hits his back and I land on top of him. Our noses are touching and I stare into his blue eyes. He seems lost in thought. I lick in between his eyes and roll of of him. "Thanks for catching me, Ni!" I laugh and stand up. "So big brother, what's going today?" I question. "Well we are gonna go rehearse fo-" he gets cut off by Niall picking me up. "Niall! Let go!" I laugh Nd kick my feet. He drops me onto my feet. He points his finger in my face. "If you promise to never lick my face again!" I think about it but decide to bite his finger. "Ouch!" Niall says. "I'll kiss your booboo!" I say and kiss the tip of his finger. "Alesa, will you- oof! Kiss my booboo?" Harry says, punching himself below the belt. "You pervert!" I say and skip off and sit on the couch. 'POTATO!' My text notification shouts in Niall's voice. "Um Alesa....what was that?" The boys lAugh. "Shuddup!" I growl.
"Hey babe" it's from my boyfriend.
"Hi Roddie." I reply, he cheated on me several times but he won't let me break up with him.
"I went by your aunts home, nobody was there. WHERE ARE YOU?" He texts back.
"I left. My aunt passed away soon left. I'm breaking yo with you. For real this time, not you sleep with every girl you can and come back to me when everybody rejects you. Goodbye." I reply and block his number. "So Alesa, wanT to play truth or dare?" Louis asks me. "Duh!" I shout and sit on the floor. Liam comes in with a bottle. He spins it and it lands on Harry. "Truth or dare Harold?" He asks. "Truth." "Do you fancy anybody?" "Yup. I look up and see all the boys staring at me. "Okay spin!" It landed on me. Oh brother! "Truth or dare?" Louis asks me. "Dare! I'm not a chicken !" I say and make chicken noises at Harry. "Okay, I dare you to kiss all of us, except for Liam. It has to last for at least ten seconds!" He says with a smirk. Liam shakes his head like a maniac. I smirk and get on my knees. Louis first. I wrAp my arms around louis' neck. I crash my lips onto his. It feels so amazing. His lips are soft and quick. I pull away and sigh. Then I wipe my mouth and move onto Harry. "Come here, butter lips!" He says and kisses me roughly. It's not as great as Louis' was. He is too needy. I pull away as quick as I can. Next is Zayn. He licks his lips and kisses me softly. I flutter my eyes shut and kiss him back. It was nice but still not as good as Louis'. Onto Nialler. Niall looks like a tomato. I quickly slide the camera button on my phone and take a picture of him. I grAb his cheeks and pull him close. I kiss him and it's incredible. It's soft and easy. He puts his hands on my waist and we continue to kiss. "Hey! It's been longer than 10 seconds!" Liam yells but I ignore him. This is too good. I pull away and tAke a deep breath. I smile and slide back to my seat. My heart is beating so quickly. "Zayn truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare." "Paint war. Right now. Everybody participate!" I yell and quickly get up to my suit case. I quickly rip off my shorts and red tAnk top. I bend over to dig my clothes out. I hear a quiet cough. Liam went to get ready but all the boys are standing there. I stand up and walk in front of them. "May I help you, boys?" I say and smirk. I look at all the boys. Niall looks away from me, Louis and Zayn stare into my eyes. Harry is staring directly at my chest. I reach up and smack him. "Go get ready!" I yell. I pull on white underwear on top of my grey ones, and a white t shirt. I pull my long hair into a pony tail. I'm ready. I get six colors of paint. I bring paint woth me everywhere. You never known I get six bowls. I dump red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. One color for each person. I take green because it my favorite color. I give Harry blue, Liam red, Niall, purple, Louis yellow and Zayn orange. We go out to the backyard which is surrounded by trees. I cover both my hands in green paint and wait for my first victim. Liam runs by me, so I slap his chest. I see Niall and I slap his face. I get smacked by red paint, the purple and the I feel somebody squeezing my chest. "Time out!" I screech. I look down at my shirt to see blue hand prints on both if my boobs. "Harry! Stop being perverted!" I scream and I step in green pAint and go kick Harry where the sun doesn't shine. He falls to the ground and I dump my bowl on him. I steal his blue bowl and throw some at Zayn. "Alesa!" I hear a thick accent yell I run to where I hear it coming from. I see Niall laying on the ground with some red substance coming off him.
       "Oh my god! Niall! Are you okay?!" I ask and fall to my knees. "Come closer..." He whispers. Next thi g I know purple paint is dripping down my head and chest. He lays on the ground d, dying g of laughter. I quickly straddle his waist. I grAb the blue bowl and get some all over my hands. "Niall!" I rub my hands down his chest. He looks at me and I slap him with paint. "You mofo!" He yells and flips me over and he dumps paint on my underwear. I roll out from under him. I run away from him and the other boys. I strip as I run, throwing my shirt to Liam and my bottoms to Harry. I run to the nearest shower, which happens to be an empty guest room. I leave my bra and undies on and jump in the shower. I wAlk out to go find the boys. I have what I consider the perfect body. Not to brag or anything. I have nice curves, flat stomach, thigh gap, blonde hair, bright brown eyes. I see all the boys, shirtless and swimming g in a huge pool. I run and jump in. "Oh hey babe!" I shout when I resurfaced and saw Zayn right in front of me. I swim to Harry and tAlk to him for a while. As I kick my feet above water to go down, I feel my only bottoms slip off of me. By now the boys have gotten out. "Um, Liam. I need some help. I uh, lost my bottoms. "Ooh skinny dipping!" Harry shouts. He jumps back in and comes out with his shorts in hand. "Harry! Get away from my little sister, you creep!" Liam yells and grabs his arm. Harry covers himself as Liam drags him inside. Lee comes back out with shorts in hand. He. Throws them into the water and and I slip them on. "Thank you Lee!" I yell and hug him once I get out. "You guys are awesome... except Harry, he kinda scares me..." I laugh nervously.