Going out

It's been one week since Liam left and I haven't even gone out to town yet. One decided today's that day. I turn on a hot shower and grab purple towels. I hope in and feel the water burn my back. I just breathe in and sigh. I wet my hair and scrub it with shampoo and let it set for a few minutes while I wash my body. I rinse my hair out and put in conditioner and let it set. I scrub my body again. I rinse my hair again until it's smooth. I turn the water off and wrap my hair in a towel and a towel around my chest. I go into my bedroom and sit on the chair in front of my vanity desk. I'm thankful each room has its own bathroom. I slip on a pair of black lace underwear and a matching bra. I apply a heavy Smokey brown eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. I put on a baby pink lipstick. I put on fishnet leggings and short jean shorts. I blow dry my hair. My blonde hair falls down in its natural curls. I put on a crop top and grabbed my purse. "Zayn!" I yell. "I'm going out, be back at 1:30!" "Kay! Don't be late! Stay safe!" I hear him yell back. I get in a cab and ride to the mall. Liam gave me a ton of money before leaving so I've got plenty to shop with. I pay the taxi and give him a $30 tip. I buy a shirt for me that says "I've been a bad girl" , I buy Liam Nd I matching Batman and batgirl hoodies, Niall a shirt that's says "Nacho Business" with a plate of nachos on it. I buy Louis a hat with an L on it. I get Harry a picture of nodal skies he's been waiting. I also get ZAyn a necklace with a golden z on it. I buy like a million outfits and shoes. I check out and head to the food court. I buy chicken salad and a raspberry iced tea from Starbucks. I check Twitter while I eat.

A cute boy walks up beside me. "I'm Quincy." He says and chuckles. "Alesa!" I reply as I pop a piece of chicken I to .y mouth. "Is this seat taken?" I shake my head. He sits down and sighs. "So this chair wasn't taken, what about you?" Quincy laughs. "Smooth AF" I giggle. "Nope single." He smirks. "Give me your number and I'll call you sometime!" He says and hands me his phone. I enter my number and stand up. "Nice to meet you, Q. But I have to run. My brothers friends will kill me if I'm anymore late!" I yell and run off.

I hop into the cab and set my eleven bags beside me. I give the driver my address Nd we head off. We pull up and I give another generous tip. I wAlk inside with all my things. "Honey! I'm home!" I say in a loud voice...no response. "I brought presents!" I say in the same voice. Tons of feet running. "Alesa! We missed you! And your an hour late!" Zayn says and they all give me group hugs. "Sit!" I scream and point at the couch. Thirty ask sit, obediently. I pull out the separate bags for each of the boys and hand them to them. "Before you open them, this is what ingot Liam and I. Matching Batman shirts!" I hold them up and laugh. The boys just stare impatient at me. "Fine." I sigh. They tear their bags open. "This is So awesome, Alesa!" Zayn says and puts the chain around his neck. Niall tips of his shorts and put his on. "You're the best, Alesa!" Niall stands up and gives new song big hug. "No prob. " I laugh and hug him back. They all love their presents. I get a text.

Q-what's up?!
A-nm, gave my friends their gifts. Wbu?
Q-really bored
A-same
Q-can i come over?
A-I'll ask

"Guys can a friend come over?" ...... "sure.."

A-yup
Q- cya soon

Oh send him the address and wait for about 30 minutes. Quincy finally shows up. I hear a knock at the door. I run to answer it, all the boys beside me. "Hey q!" I laugh and he pulls me into a hug. "Hey A!" He mocks and kisses my forehead. "Quincy, this is Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. My brother, Liam is back home." He looks at the guys. "You guys are on my sister's wall. " he says and I grab his hand and pull him in. "We will be in my room." I run up the stairs. I look back down as we go up and the boys all look worried. "Hey! Wanna do something to mess with my friends?" I laugh. He nods. I jump on the bed and I put on hand on the head board. "MKe them think we are doing 'it'!" I giggle. He grabs the board too. We start pushing it back and forth. "Oh! F*ck!" He yells and moans. I just moan more. I hear foot steps come up. "Quincy! Can you move this by yourself? " He nods. I move under him and pull the blanket up to his back..He pulls his shirt off. He starts moving and I lay there moaning. I hear a faint knock. My door knob starts moving so do put my nails in Quincy's back. I drag them down as the door opens. I look over and see Niall, looking hurt. I quickly roll from under him."psst! Niall!" I wave. He quickly locks the door and comes over. "Sorry! You look so hurt!" I laugh sadly and hug him. He just holds me. We sit there for a while. "Wanna join?" I ask and he makes noises too. They both move the bed. After a few minutes we hear.."shh!" I look at Niall and he nods. They keep moaning and moving the bed. I tip toe over to my door and quickly, but quietly unlock and open the door. The other boys, even Liam piles in. "Liam!" I gasp and hug him. He looks at me and at Quincy and Niall kneeling on the bed. "Oh yeah, about that....OUt!" I yell and everybody tries to leave. "Liam, Niall Quincy, stay" I say. They stop on their tracks and plop on my bed. Everybody else goes out and shuts the door. I wait a few minutes then walk over to my door. I fling it open and there lays Harry, Louis and Zayn. "Go away!!!" I shout. They quickly run downstairs. "Welcome home, Lee! I missed you!" I say. "Liam this is Quincy. Q, this is my brother Liam." I say and they shake hands. "Liam, I have done so much crap to these boys. Minus Q." I show him the pictures i took of the boys on their beds. He laughs. "Alesa!" Niall yells. I just wink at him. "Oh! Lesa, mom said she wants you to come meet her. We go to back over there in a week." He says and Smiles. "Why are you back early?" I ask. "Dunno. We were going back anyways so why not. Plus I missed my baby sister!" He wraps his arm around my back and hugs me. "Liam! I have something for you!" I say and pull out our Batman and batgirl shirts. He just laughs and put his on.

=one week later=
Since Quincy is my oh friend I have I brought him with us. Right now we are at a bar and here I can actually drink! I'm actually getting drunk now. I see Quincy dancing by himself so I go to him. "H-hey q!" I laughed. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He just picks me up by my thighs and we dance. He is really drunk too. We all are. He sets me in the ground and turn signal me around as a fast song comes in. He grinds himself against my backside. We dance like this for awhile. He turns me around and kisses me roughly. I'm shocked but kiss back. I'm drunk, I don't know any better. He pushes me against the wall and picks me up. He starts kissing my neck. "Let's get out of here, babe!" He whispers in my ear. He calls a cab and takes us to the hotel. He throws me over his shoulder. We go up the elevator and he throws me on the bed. The last thing I remember is him taking my shirt off and us kissing.
.