Going Back

I wake up and it's 6am. I shake Dan awake. "Hey. I'm going home now. Maybe I will see you in America. I put my number in your phone. Thank you. For yesterday I had so much fun." He groans and flips over. I put my shorts from yesterday on and pull my hair back up. I grab my bags and head out.

I get out of the taxi and look up at the hotel. I turn my phone back on and it blows up. I get my bags and stand outside the building. I went through my texts and Liam started out nice then got meaner and meaner. The last thing he wrote was "you're in big trouble when you get back here." I sigh and slowly get upstairs. I'm still wearing Dan's big shirt. I get on the elevator and go up. The hotel is 33 stories high, so the ride is quite long. Once the doors open. I use my key and get into our room. Liam is pacing the floor. Niall looks like he hasn't slept. Vanessa is sitting up but asleep and Zayn and Harry aren't in the living room. "Alesa. I told you to come back. Why didn't you answer me?" Liam grabs my arm and pulls me to the couch. "I turned my phone off." I look at the ground.
"Where did you go?! And who's shirt is that?" He points at me. "My friends." I bite my lip.
"Give me your phone." He puts his hand out. "What? No! You can't do that!" I pull my purse against me. "I am you guardian, you have to listen to me. I will not hesitate to drop you off at me mum's." He threatens. "Liam. You never bothered me for 17 years. Why do you care now?" I screAm."whatever. Where going to America today. Go pack your stuff."

I have packed all my stuff. I pull out my phone and check Twitter.

"Who is that slut with now?" One person tweeted a picture of me and Dan.

"Look at her blonde hair. It's too long and looks ugly." Another one.

"I cant wAit until she moves away from the boys "

"Alesa gives me cancer. Kys"

I cry and suddenly my phone is ripped away. And I hear a gasp. I look up with tears I'm my eyes. "Oh honey. I'm sorry." Liam hugs me tightly. I sigh and sob onto his shoulder.

Time Skip

We get off the plane and into the new york city airport. New York is awesome! Louis hands me a pair of sunglasses and the boys put theirs on. We grab our luggage and head to the cab.

Louis Pov
Alesa takes the sunglasses and slips them on. She's seeming rather depressed these past couple of hours. She doesn't like me like that, but she's so pretty. And she has gorgeous hair. Stupid Niall and Zayn have hurt her anyways.

We got to the hotel and we got a room with six beds. One giant room. It's rather funny looking. But it's kinda nice. We sat our stuff down and right away Alesa said she was going out. "I will be back in a few hours." She smiles and takes off. I turn on shrek and plop down on my bed.

Alesa Pov
I turn and leave the room. If the fans don't like the way I look ill change it. I walk down the over crowded sidewalk and into the hair salon. "Do you do walk-ins?" I ask. The womAn behind the counter smiles and nods. She lead me to a chair and put a plastic cover over me. "What would you like?" She asks. I CUt my hair around four inches and get it dyed green. I dye it darker on top and lighter at the ends.
I pay the woman and thank her. Time to shop. I feel like I wanna change everything about me. I don't know why. But I love my hair.

I head into the mall and buy a whole new outfit. I buy a black hoodie that says "b*tch please I ride a unicorn" and black leggings, a black beanie and American flag converse. I also buy new makeup. I buy everything and go into the bAthroom. I change and do my makeup. I love my look. I pull out my phone.

Omwb -Alesa

??? -Liam

On my way back - Alesa

Oh ok. Cya soon -Liam.

I roll my eyes and walk out. I can't help but think about the haters. I look like a different person. But I like it. Even though it's totally weird because ive never done this. I'm scared about what the boys are gonna say.

Liam's pov
I hear the lock on the door click and in comes a girl with green hair and dressed in black. My mouth drops when I realize it's Alesa. "Who was at the door- OH my god!" Niall says. She bites her bright red lip. "Liam, I'm almost an adult. I can dress and do whatever I want." She's right. She looks almost... scared? "I know. It's okay. I just wish you'd told us first. But it looks super cool!" I laugh. Her face visibly lights up. She pulls out her phone and goes over to Louis. They're best friends and I'm so glad. She needs friends. Wait. Why doesn't she go to school?.... ill ask her later.

Louis Pov

Alesa has green hair and the coolest shirt ever. But she said her favorite thing about herself was her hair. I can't believe she changed it. As long as she likes it, I like it. She sits beside me on the bed and pulls up her camera on her phone. She holds it as far away as she can and kisses my cheek. She holds her lips there and snaps a couple photos.
My stomach is flipping. She laughs and point to my cheek. It has bright red lipstick all over it. "Gee thanks Lesa." I mumble. I take a Selfie with a pouty face and post it on Twitter. "This is what i get for taking selfies with Alesa. Thanks." I tweet and hear her laughing. She posted all those pictures on there too. She seems happy already. It had to be her hair. But she's still so beautiful. She's unique.

Alesa Pov

I tweeted the selfies on Twitter and no hate. They really didn't like my blonde hair I guess. But now I miss them. Oh well. I look around the room and Lou is staring at me
But he seems lost in thought. He keeps running his fingers through his hair. "Lou bear?" I question. He kinda jumps back into reality. "What? Yeah?" I bite my lip. His blue eyes sparkile. "Wanna go out with the me?" I fix my hat. His face lights up. "Sure! Just a minute!" He scrambles off into the bathroom. He comes back and is wearing a shirt that has a finger pointing down. "No! We're going to a nice lunch and maybe a movie?" I laugh. I grab my suitcase and trudge it into the bathroom. I grab a tight black dress with a flowy skirt and slip on some booty shorts. I put my hair into a high ponytail and slip on black combat boots. "Ready Lou?" I laugh. He's wearing button up white shirt and black jeans. He looks nice. "Lets go madam!" He hooked his arm in mine.

I took off my cast earlier so I could wear what I wanted. I'm used to my ribs by now.