movies and fun

I put on a cute Batman dress and black combat boots. I straightened my long blonde hair and applied makeup. I grAb a small black purse and put all my things in it. I walk out of the bathroom and see Zayn. He is wearing a plain black tshirt and dark blue jeans. "Ready, babe?" He asks. I smile and we head out. We are going to see a horror movie, the forest. I love horror movies. We hop into the car and Zayn drives us. It's about 9pm right now. I drank a coffee before I got dressed so I'm wide awake. We get to the theatre and Zayn opens my door for me. He pays for the tickets. "I'm paying you back!" I laugh. He just pats my head. "Can I get a large popcorn, two twizzlers and two large cokes?" Zayn orders the snacks. I grAb my half if the things and we walk in. It's totally empty. Sweet! I sit in the very back. Zayn sits besides me and kisses my cheek. "How'd you know my favorite candy?" I ask and eat some twizzlers. "You and Liam are related." He laughs. "Thanks for coming with me!" He smiles. I kiss his cheek too. "Anytime baby!" I smirk. Zayn leans over and so do I. I stop just before he kisses me and pop a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "Ugh!" He laughs. I sip my soda and watch the trailers. "For Halloween we should do a couple costume, if you still like me then!" I giggle. "It's September. Pretty sure I will still like you next month!" He laughs.

The movie gets creepy so I throw a piece of popcorn at his face. He throws a piece at me. Then i get a handful and throw it. He suddenly picks up the whole bucket and dumped it on me. "Zayn!" I holler. "Shh! I'm trying to watch!" He looks at the screen. Then back at me.

I can't help but stare at his lips. The theatre is empty.... I stand up and straddle his waist. "Can I kiss you?" I pout. He grabs my face and kisses me. I run my hands through his hair. He grunts. "I can't! Not here! Later, at the new hotel. We are switching again btw." He says. I wink and get off him. "I'll hold you to that!" I wink. The move ends and I'm super freaked out. "That was creepy!" I laugh. "It was dope!" Zayn nudges my side. I get behind Zayn and jump on his back. He runs to the car and throws me in. "Wow!" I laugh and sit up. "So nice to throw your girlfriend!" I throw my hair back. "I know!" He chuckles

We get to the new hotel and Zayn carries me to our room. "Wanna go swimming?" I ask the boys when we see them. "It's 11:30, Alesa!" Louis points out. "Stupid b*tch!" Vanessa mumbles under her breAth. "Yes, you are, Vanessa!" I pat her fake blonde hair. I pull on a one piece swim suit and see Zayn in swimming trunks. "Lets go!" I cheer. Louis, Liam and Harry have also changed. We head to the super cool pool. I climb up the ladder pod the diving board and run off, doing a trick. "Sweet!" Zayn chuckles and kisses my nose. I tthrow my hair back. "Leeeyyyuummmm!" I yell. "I'm bored!" He shakes his head. "How?" He closes his eyes. "I dunno, I just am!" I whine. "Fine! Tomorrow we will go into London, okay?" He suggested. I nod and smile.

After about an hour of swimming Niall and Vanessa come in. Vanessa is wearing the skimpiest bikini I've ever seen. She sees me looking at her and grabs Niall's face and kisses him. I roll my eyes. Niall struggles and pulls away. "Vanessa! I said I wanted my space for a little bit!" He sighs. I feel bad for Niall a little bit. Wait. He said awful things to me. I guess I can't hold a grudge though. And I really miss my greenie. "Niall..?" I ask carefully. He shoots his head up. "Y-yeah?" He stutters as I wAlk closer. "Im-im really sorry for what happened." I sigh and sit on the chair beside him. "Me too, Alesa. We should've ignored you the other day. And I have no excuse for what i said about you. D-do you think you could forgive me?" He asks and rubs his neck. I lean over and hug him. "I've missed this!" I sigh into his ear. "Me too.." he hugs me closer. He lets go and I sit beside him. "Wanna go talk somewhere else?" Niall asks me. "Yeah, just hang on!" I walk over to Zayn who as playing water basketball with the other boys. "Zayn? Me and Niall will be up in the rooms, Kay?" He just waves his hand at me. I walk beside Niall and we go up to the rooms.

"I never wanted to date Vanessa!" He says as soon as the door shuts. "W-what?" I ask. "I kissed her at the concert to make you jealous. But then you didn't seem to care so I pretended to be her boyfriend so you'd want me. But you went off and started dating Zayn!" He starts crying. "Um...I'm sorry...?" I say. He leans in. "Niall!" I shout! "What?" He asks stupidly. "Are you kidding?" I say back. "I...I though you liked me back!" He whispers. "I did! But because you said all that you what? You want me to say I only date Zayn to mAke you jealous? That I only pretend when I kiss him. I imagine it's you?" I shout. He bites his lip and sighs. "No, I know I screwed up! I'm sorry!" He says. "It's okay...." I trail off. I hear a gasp from the dark bed from and then feel warm lips on mine. I quickly pull away and slap him. "Niall! What in the h*ll is wrong with you?!" I scream. "Yeah Niall!" I hear Vanessa's voice. She is holding her cell phone. "I got the whole thing on tape! And I'm showing Zayn!" She laughs. "Good! Then Zayn will know how I feel about this!" I sigh in relief, right as the door opened. "How you feel about what?" Zayn asks, with a towel around his shoulder. "This!" Sneered Vanessa. She walked into the other room and came back a few minutes later with her iPhone. What she played for Zayn was what I least expected!