2. Rehearsal

"Lesa!" Liam shouts to me. I'm looking and my new room. It's bigger than half of my old house! "We gotta go, we have rehearsal!" "Be right down, just gotta change..I was still in my bra and shorts. I pull on some dry underwear and pull on a green dress with flowers on it, combat boots, did my makeup and put my hair in a bun. I also apply pinky-nude lipstick. I jump down each stair and walk into the living room. "Are we ready?" I ask, playing g with strands of hair that had fallen out of my bun. Zayn took my hand and we walked to the limo. Before we got in I felt a warm pAir of lips on my cheek. "You look beautiful by the way, Love!" Zayn lAughs and helps me in. The dress barely covered half of my thighs. I tried to pull my dress down but it didn't work. "So boys, what's your favorite song to sing?" I ask, curiously. "I like Rock Me and Little things!" Louis says. "Those are my favorite!" I laugh and tug on strand of my hair. "I like moments, I would and I wish." Niall says. "Over again!" Harry lAughs. "I would, tell me a lie and stAnd up!" Zayn says and puts his hand on my knee and I tensed up. I lightly pAtted his hand and picked his hand up and sat it on his leg. "So Liam! What's yours?" I ask Liam, taking my mind off the four boys staring at me. Hmm. Probably last first kiss and she's not afraid. She's not afraid reminds me of you!" He laughs and winks at me. "Do you have a song called Goofy and weird big brother? That one would remind me of you." I laugh at him. He just pulls out his phone. I take mine out and go to Twitter. "Hey boys, will you follow me?" I ask. "Twitter?" "Um... it's Alesa's_ striped_NandosSpoon" I blush. "What the Heck Lesa?" Harry yells. "Nothing about me?" I nod. Harry is my least favorite. Not to sound mean or anything though. I get five notifications and then  millions of them. "Oh God!" I scream and mute the notifications. We Arrive at the arena and the boys jump out of the car. "Liam!" I scream, still standing on the side of the car. "Yes?" "Turn around." He does as I said and I jump on his back. "Onwards!" I yell and he takes off running. We beat the boys Instagram deep and I hide. "Psst Liam! I say and pull him into my hiding spot. "Why do the boys act like that to me?" I ask and blush. "They like you. I can tell." I hug him, though he's much taller, I hug his chest. "I just got here, how can they like me?" I say. "Well, you walk around in underwear and tight clothes. I mean their 19 years old, seeing a pretty girl like that makes them uncomfortable. Harry is just kinda cheeky. Niall is shy Zayn and Louis are whatever. They don't mean any harm." He laughs and hugs me. I hug back. I feel my cheeks heating up. We walk out to find the other guys. I pull my dress down and straight my hair a bit. "Hey guys!" I say and skip over to them. "Where have you guys been?" Louis asks me. "I needed to ask Liam a question . But we got it figured out." I laugh. "You wanna watch us rehearse?" Niall asks, grabbing my wrists. I just drag myself behind him. He leads me to a huge arena. "This is what you boys sold out?" I ask in shock. "Yup!" Niall laughs. I stand right by the stage as the boys run out. I clap and cheer. They start out with "I would". Liam just dances around but everyone else stares at me. They can't like me, can they? I shake me head and dance around. I spin a and my dress flies up. I ignore it and keep spinning. I spin until my messy bun falls out and my hair is down. "Would he say he's in l-o-v-e, well if it was me then I would.." I stop doing and my hair and dress fall to my sides. "That was so amazing you guys!" I holler and high five them all.  Next is Stand up. "Whoa oh so put your hands up cuz it's a stand up!" They sang and I put my hands up and jump up and down. Louis and Zayn looked at each other and next thing I know they each have one of my hands and im getting pulled onto stage. I grAb Liam's hand and he spins me around. "Put your hands up cuz it's a stand up. !" I sing along and spin more. The music is gettei g louder and I don't see the boys. I keep spinning, it's hard to stop. I suddenly feel myself falling but somebody catches me. "Oh my god thank you Harry!" I fell of the stage but Harry caught me. I get out of his arms and I stand on the ground. Next they sing "tell me a lie." I love this song. "Tell me I'm a screwed up mess, that I never listen, listen." I sing along and clap my hands.

       About an hour later they finish and have about 3 hours to relax. I see Niall running to me. I jump in his arms. "That was so amazing you guys! I hope you guys have fun at your concert." I smile. "I have a plus one of you'd like to come with us." Niall spins me. "Oh thank you.!" I cheer and hug my arms around Niall's neck. We head back to my new home and we joke around. "Lets play 20 questions, like where you ask each other questions!" I cheer to all the boys. "I'll start, Louis, do you have any secrets?" I ask. "Yup, I'm not telling though." He smirks. "Niall, who so you fancy?" Louis asks Niall. "Almmmmhmm" he mumbles. "What was that?" Louis asks and Niall turns tomato red. "Alesmmmma" he says and I just bite my lip. "Zayn what position do you sleep in?" Niall asks Zayn. "On my back. " He replies, bored. "Liam, why did your mum drop Alesa off as a baby?" Zayn asks. "What the Heck Zayn?" Liam asks him, mad. "Pass." He says and looks at me, apologetic.