Chapter 1

"Ok Greg, what was SO important you had to interrupt my movie."

"Ok I'll tell you quick!"

Minutes passed and I was getting pissed.

"TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!!!"

"Ok so I was in my room and I had my sister's mascara, I put it between my toes and you now that feeling between your toes??"

I nodded and he continued.

" well I was twisting it and stuff and it felt so good!!"

"OMG REALLY?!?!"

"Yea!"

"COME ON I WANNA TRY!!"

You see me and Greg are gay and we are a couple. We used to be popular in high school till me and Greg told the school and you see... My OH SO best friend went wacko saying " your kidding me I've been friends with a FAG" and stuff like that but I, Ben, don't give two shits.
Well if I did shit I would either shit in someone's yard, on there porch, or flush the god damn turd like a human. And WE, me and Greg, are also werewolf's which means we're mates.

"Here, let me do it." He says and sticks the mascara bottle between my big toe and the next toe and started twisting it.

"HAHA, THAT TICKLES!!"

" I thought I tickled you!!"

" well yea, but the mascara bottle took your place, so yea." I poked my tongue out.

He dropped the bottle and started climbing up towards me like a tiger and attacked my lips. I moan and he started undressing both of us. After that we made sweet, sweet love.

What?? Expected details?!? You dirty dog you!!

* HEY GUYS!! WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER??
VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT!! Be careful... Comment gets very jealous :3*