Chapter 9

Surprise!! Greg's POV**

We were just told that My Cutie Ben was pregnant.

I think thats awesome!!! I mean we can start a family...

i sensed panic and fear and look at my mate. I gave him the 'whats wrong' look and he just stared with fear and panic shown in his eyes.

"come ill take oyu to the bedroom.you look like you've seen my sister ina bakini." i said picking him up bridal style and carried him to our room. i lay him on the bed and sat down next to him. Or should i say i snuggled into him.

"so tell me, whats wrong?" i asked sweetly.

"I-im scared, what if the babies dies, or i-if i d-"

"No your not going to die, it'll be painful, but your not going to die, i wont let that happen." 

he nodded and closed him eyes. my stomach growled, suck a moment ruiner!

"looks like im gonna get me some food." i said getting up.

"GEMME SOME FOOD FOR MEH! PEANUT-BUTTER SALAD!" I jumped about 2 feet in the air with the manly scream. I heard Ben chuckle then start turning into a cry.

"baby, whats worng?" i confort him.

"im just VERY hungry!" he says wiping his face on my sleeve.

"ok,ok ill get you your food." and i rush downstairs. Instead of heading to the kitchen i went to the pack doctors.

"doc, whats up with B-"

"its the mood-swings.'' he says.

"an-"

"look, go tell your mother this, your learn from her, not me, go,shoe,SWAT!" he says shoeing me from the room and closing the door.

"damn doctor." I mummble.

"I HEARD THAT!" the doc yelled

I laughed and ran away looking for my mommy. yep im a big alpha and i still call his mother MOMMY. I spotted her in the garden.

"mommy, MOMMY!!.'

"AAAAAH, DEAR HEAVENS FOR GOD!! YOUR NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART-ATTACK YOU A@@HOLE!"

"Sorry, but i wanna know-"

"About Ben's pregnancy and how he's moody and blah blah blah.'' she finishes.

whats up with people interupting me?!? its getting annoying!!

"yes." i mummble

"ok first off he gets mood-swings, like when your laugh you start crying,getting angery, then laughing, then there the cravings, like your crave for chocolate and stuff like that so keep in stock."

"ok got it."

"thats all i should warn you for." she said going back to her gardening. i walk away before i thought of one more thing.

"OH AND MOMMY,DAD SAYS HE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!" I yelled

"GOT DAMN IT GREG IM GONNA COME OVER THERE AND KICK YOUR BIG ALPHA ASS ALL THE WAY BACK TO MAR'S, STOP SCARING ME, AND IF YOUR DAD WANTS ME THEN ILL HAVE TO START STRIPPING IN FRONT OF YOU!" she yells and starts taking off her clothes.

" OH DEAR MOMMY!! I WAS JOKING!" i said gagging. she laughs and continues stripping. Then she starts running after me. I run in the house and spot dad on the living room couch.

"DADDY HELP ME!! MOMY NAKED AND RUNNING AFTER ME!!" I yelled. He give me a happy look and starts stripping too.

"no, no not you!!" I yelled and mom runs  and dad rushes and starts spooning her in front of my eyes.

"oh i guess you werent after me." so i shrug and run upstairs. SH!T I FORGOT THE FOOD!! i run past the spooning parents getting freakay and went into the kitchen making food. i run back upstairs and gave Ben his peanut-butter salad.

*now aint that weird?!? vote,comment,follow!!*