Chapter 10

(Backs to Ben's POV rill i feel like writing another Greg's POV)

-5 months later-

Ugh, theres no more almond joy!! yes, i said almond joy as in candy.

I checked the cabinets and found another bag of almond joy and ate the candy like a mad-man.

"Who ate all my Almond joy?!" i heard Greg yell from the kitchen. My eyes widen as i look at the last almond joy bar in my hand.

I can always blame it on something...

So i eat the bar and hear comes Greg! GREAT TIMING!! note the sarcasm.

"You ate all my Almond joy!" He says pointing a finger to me.

"Did your mother ever tell you pointing is bad??" i say throwing the bag away. Yes, we recycle,thank you very much ^~^

"No." he says coming up behind me. i squeak and turn to him holding my heart. not saying i have heart problems it is a habit i do when i get scared.

"Never scare a pregnant woman!" I said poking his chest and walking back to the living room.

"You mean man."

"Whatever." i said flipping threw the channels. I felt being lifted up and placed on a warm lap. YAY I GET TO SIT ON MY MATES LAP!!

"Who's a good lap dog, yes your are, yes your ARE!" He cooed, scratching behind my ears. i growl a low growl and bite his finger, but not hard enough to draw blood.

"OWIE CHARLIE BIT MA FINGA!" Greg yells trying to sound british.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

"You evil teddy bear!" he huffs and looks the other way. i look at him and straddle his legs looking at him. My belly, of course, being to big to get close to him to i get up and kiss his cheek.

"Im sowwie." i said in a baby voice.

"All is forgiven!" he says pulling me into a hug. I giggle and hug his back.

I felt wetness and thought it was just a feeling.

"Did you piss yourself??" i heard greg say.

"No...why?"

"Looks like it, but it doesn't smell like pee, it snell like wa-."

"AAAARRG!" I grunt and hold my stomach. i felt the baby inside kicking and pushing. I huff deep breathes as Greg picks my up taking me to the pack doctor.

"Hey alph- WHATS HAPPENING!" I heard harry say.

"I dont know!"

I heard from the pack members:

Whats going on??

Is he alright

OH MY GOD!

And blah blah blah so when we make it there the doctor looks shocked.

"Doc, whats happening!!" Greg says laying me on the bed.

"He's going into labor!" he the doctor says putting on gloves,mask, and ect. the nurse comes in. She changes me in a hospital robe and lifts up my legs. there a lil hole wear the babies coming out so you know.

"Alpha, you need to put this blue robe,hat and gloves on."

"Ok"

He put on the uniform and grabs my hand.

"Just take deep breathes and push." the doctor said. I push and scream in pain at the same time.

"OH MY GOD IM NOT DOING THIS AGAI !" I screamed, pushing.

"Come on baby, your almost there, i see the head!" Greg comforts me. I push one last time and hear a crying sound.

"WAAAAA-WAAAA!"

"Its a baby boy!" Says the doctor. I smile but scream again.

"Doctor, theres one more coming!" the nurse yells, cleaning my baby and wrapping it in a blue blanket.

"I-i didnt know there was two!" the doctor said in shock. He goes back into place and i start pushing till i hear another cry.

"It's another boy!" the doctor said handing the baby to the nurse. after cleaning him up i black out.

* :0 OMG!! VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW!*