Chapter 18 {LE END}

(Some years later)

Sigh...

Were at the dinner table, eating and the worst part is that they never heard of spoon's, forks, knifes and you know who i blame??

Greg!

Greg went to take a handful of mashed potato's with his hands till i smacked his hand with the spoon.

"SPOON, FORK, KNIFE, USE IT!" I yelled strictly picking up the utensils and slamming them on the table. The kids stopped throwing the food and looked at me and the utensils. Little baby was the first to pick up the spoon and put in the potato's and examined it.

I was hoping and praying to the goddess that she and the kids will it right. Probably when she gets it right the other kids can follow.

I guessed wrong...

She use the spoon and fling'd it at Mike. He stared with his mouth open in shock and let world war 3 begin!! Those little truckers used the freaking utensils in there food fight!

I smashed my face in my plate of food and pulled my arms above me sprawling them out of the table.

"I'm not cleaning this up, I'm going to shower and bed, good bye." i mumbled into the food and lifted my food caked face up to look at everybody. The kids still foot fighting and Greg using his hands to pile his food.

Fancy tip: cup your hands and put it in the soup and put it in your bowl!

Yea, thats what he did. I sighed and went upstairs. Everyday for 3 hours i train the omega's.I clean, cook, Make sure the kids are ready, watch over everybody, repair anything that's broken, and get like... 5 hours of sleep everyday. Of course thats what omega's do!

I took a shower and wrapped a spongebob towel around my waist and

Got dressed in one of Greg's pajama pant that are big and comfy. I heard footsteps and the door open's reviling Greg with CLEAN hands.

"Hey, you going to bed?" he says.

"Does it look like it!" i said gesturing my hands at the pajama pants.

"Wow, grouchy much?"

"No Dip Sherlock." i said rubbing my eyes getting under the covers as Greg changed. I get comfortable and felt the bed dip and Greg's arms around me. He kisses my head and lays his head back down.

"Kids sleeping..." i mumbled with my eyes closed.

"Yep..." He said with his eyes closed. I turn around and peck his lips and snuggled into his chest.

(Mornin)

I wake up with Greg not beside me and i look at the clock

1:00 A.M

Eh, training don't start till 2:00 A.M. I look at the table and spot a cup of hot tea. I take a sip and get up looking for Greg.

I look threw the kitchen, living room, The study.

"Hello, anyone here!" i yelled threw the house. I check everywhere but didn't find no one. I guess i should Go check the pack house. How dare they leave Thou here alone. LE POPO!!

Soon as i opened that pack door i was shocked.

"SURPRISE LUNA BEN!" The whole pack cheered. I screamed as the hot tea flew past me.

"Dear lord, you almost scared the living organs out of meh!" i yelled holding my heart. They started to laugh as i set the cup down. I felt someone tap my shoulder and felt the sparks. I turned to look at Greg.

He was covered from head-to-toe in hot tea i flew behind me. I snickered.

"AAAAH, NO, DON'T HUG ME!" I yelled running away from A trying-to-hug-me-Greg.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, KILL EM' WITH KINDNESS!" He playfully yells running after me. With him being alpha he easily tackled me in a warm, stinky hug.

"And i just showered yesterday." i mumbled turning to hug him.

"So, today's today, that was yesterday." he said letting me go. I pouted and he chuckled leaning down.

"Piggy ride!! well more wolfie..." i said jumping onto his back. The pack house was empty and we exited threw the door heading to the pack yard were i hear music and smell food. I gasped and everywhere were pink (because its my favorite color) everywhere and hanging was a banner that said ' Best Luna Ever!' In big words. I felt tear's run down my face as i quickly wiped them away.

"What's wrong?" Greg said.

"It's the best i've seen." i said with a sniffle.

"That's not all." he said taking my hand and leading me into the pink and white stage.

"Attention, Attention everybody." he said into the mice and got everyone's attention.

"I like to thank you all for planning this celebration for Luna Ben, He has done a LOT for us from the past years, practically the 1st week he came here with me, He watched our children, accepted everyone, did things and he been to games for your kids when you couldn't make it, he helped you wit mate problems, he's loving, cute, smart, everything i love about him." he smiled at me and i tried hard to keep in the tear's but failed.

"He is the best mate a wolf can ever ask for, and i wanted to do this.." he said getting on one knee and took out a red box and opened it reviling a beautiful ring and i quickly covered my mouth as a sob came out.

"Will you marry me?" he said looking up at me with hopeful, loving eyes.

I nodded repeatedly.

"Yes, yes, yes ill marry you!" i said in between joyful sobs. He slipped the ring on my finger and gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips. i heard 'WOOOH!" and cheering. I smiled and looked into his eyes and kissed him one more time.

* Hey how was it?? Vote if you like, comment what you think, and follow if you wanna stalk meh, Jk, Share this too 0.-*