Chapter 7

I wake up with the feeling that someone putted fireworks in my butt and lit them. God that'll hurt for weeks! i guess Greg wasn't joking when he said he would make sure i cant walk for a month. Pft, it'll stop sooner or later. * waves hand*

"Mmmmm cupcakes." Greg moaned. I look at the blanket and find a little tent. I pull up the covers and quickly pull it back down.

"Nope, nu uh, not today." I said quickly and quietly as i waddled like a penguin out of the bedroom and slid on my belly down the stairs, face first, yep thats how i roll.

[._.]
{\_/}
| |

Once i reached the bottom I headed to the kitchen to make a peanut butter salad. as in that i make a salad and for the dressing i use peanut-butter. Once i finished i went to the living room and put spongebob squarepants on.

"YAY MY FAVORITE SHOW!!"

who lives in a pineapple under the sea!!

"SPONG- Screw it, I'm to hungry." i mumble eating my food.

"Whyyyyy you no wakey Greg up!" Greg said in a baby voice.

"Because Mwa,as is me, was hungrayyy!!"

"What?"

"Mmm immm wamhmhm Hunmmmm!" i said with a mouth food of peanut-butter salad. (translate: i was hungry!)

"What????"

"I SAID I WAS HINGRY, NOW SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN AND LEMME SIT ON YOUR LAP WATCHING TV!" I yelled playfully.

He huffs and sits down patting his lap. I welcome myself sitting down on his lap and watch T.V.

"Can i have some?" he asks giving me the puppy eyes.

"Fine." and watch him as he used his hand and grabbed the whole damn thing and stuff his face.

"Heeeyyyy!" i whine as i looked at the empty plate.

"What did i do??" he says acting like he's been blamed for everything.

"You ate meh food you fat burger."

"Pft, look at this, you call this-" pointing to his sexy body.

"Fat."

"No- i mean yes, Curses!"

I get up and looked at him but spotted his boner.

"And i also see your boner." i smiled pointing to the lil tent in his pants and walked to the kitchen washing the dish.

"You made it!" Was the last thing i heard as he closed the closet door.

"WRONG DOOR!" He yelled going to the correct, bathroom door.

I laugh as he mumbled curse words like..

"Damn stupid, f*cking HUGE house."

"F*cking made me look stupid in front of my cute, damn as hell f*cking hot, mate."

And blah blah blah. When he was done it was my turn. I turned on the radio and Katy parry came on and i started singing and dancing.

When i was done i took a HUGE dump in the toilet.

* ELLO!! VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW*