Chapter 2

I wake up in Greg's arms, one around my waist and one he's using as a pillow and me somehow cuffing his balls. I groan and take my hand of them.

"Why'd you move, it felt nice." Greg chuckled.

"Yea, but I'm looking forward to use my hands for eating."

I got up and dressed and went downstairs. I made some egg's and sat my fat ass down. But I'm not really fat so... blah!

"Were's my fooood!" Greg whined as he sat beside me.

"I don't know, make it."

"Can yew!!" he whined leaning on my shoulder giving me the puppy eyes.

"Nope." I said popping the 'P'.

"Fine! you leave thou no choice!"

"Did you just use the old language on m- HEY!"

Greg literally shove his flipping face in my eggs and started eating them like a man sticking his head between boobies!!

"NO, NOOOOO!! MY EGGS!!"

"BWHAHAHA *chews* HAHAHAHAH mmmm eggs!!" he screamed eating.

"No talking with your mouth full."

"Mhmmmhmmmhm" he chews with his mouth open revealing my delicious yellow eggs chewed and saliva'd in his mouth.

He continues and I set the plate down on the couch as he eats and I petted his head.

"Who's a good dog!! you are!! you are!! good boy." I cooed and he stopped staring up at me with eggs on his face then he whipped the left over crumbs off his face and glared up at me.

"What did you call me?" he dared

"A dog, good boy, all that." I smiled.

He hates it when someone treats him like a dog, but for me it's a new ways to tease the mother trucker!!

"Say that again." he dared slowly getting up.

"D.o.g"

He ran towards me as I screamed like a girl running around the house.
I was jumped on and flew to the floor with an 'oomf'
Later I was laughing because Greg was tickling me. He knew my weak spots and how I'm ticklish.

"S-stop it HAHAHA!!"

"noPe." he pops the 'P' still tickling me.

_____
AWE SO CUTE!! ^.^

Vote??

Follow!!