Chapter 11

After i wake up i see Greg sleeping on the chair holding my pups. Do you think thats dangerous!!?? I chuckle and put the pups in the crib and shake Greg lightly. He grumbles a few words and looks around and spotted me.

"Your awake and alive!" he jumps up hugging me.

"Duh, be quiet your gonna wake the pups!" i said smacking his head, for tried to and smacked his chest. Damn troll, why do i need to be so small!!

I look at the clock and read 2:30 PM. I yawn and drag his to the bed. He lays down and i snuggle up in his arms. We fall asleep like this in till the morning.

I wake up and look around. I spot a crack of sunlight threw the curtains. i look and spot Greg sleeping. i chuckle and look at the sleeping pups.

"GET UO YOU YETI!" I yelled after i covered my pups ears. GREG jumped and fell off the bed with an 'oomf'

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" i laughed falling on the floor. He runs towards me and tackles me to the ground.

"TICKLE WAR!" He says and starts tickling me.

"Damn you-knowing my soft-spot!" i said in between laughter. the pups pups look threw with smiles of there faces.

"Awe there smiling!" i said and Greg stops and looks up.

"Well i'd be darn, i forgot the camera!" he says and runs out grabbing the camera and starts taking pictures.

"Alright let them eat." i said grabbing the bottles and start feeding them.

They chugged it down and fell asleep when i was done rocking them.

"There so cute." Greg whispers wrapping his arms around me. i smile and agree'd

"You'd be a great dad." i said.

"You'd be a great father."

My stomach growled and i blushed.

"I'll get your a peanut- butter salad." he says

"Extra peanut-butter."

"But your off your craving, you had your babies!" he whined.

"I know, but im really hungry so chop-chop." i said smiling as i set the pups in the cribs and turning on the T.V

He cones back and we both eat while watching spongebob.

** short chapter but its almost the end!! *_*

Vote,comment,follow!!**