Chapter 5

-NEXT day *wink wink*-

I groan a little and turn over on my belly trying to get back to sleep. I felt Greg's arms around me and slide me over to his hard,but soft and comfortable, chest. I groan again and snuggle deeper into him and i felt a thing... on m- OH MY GLOB GREG HAS A BONER!! I laugh and look up at Greg giving me a confused look.

"Someone's excited." i mocked and he uplifts the cover's and his eye's go wide. The sad part it i wanted to see it. *mental sad face*

I laugh once again and head to the closet. I picked out a pink shirt with a smiley face saying 'gay swag' and white skinny jeans and my black and blue Nike's.

I head to the bathroom with my clean new clothes and start the shower, leaving the door open. What, I like to give Greg a show! *wink wink* lolz!!

When i was done with my shower i get dressed and head downstairs to find my Sexy mate, Sorry gals, no description because he's all MINE!! Feel jelly...?? I thought so :3

I was to caught up in my thoughts o ran right into the door frame. OWIE!!

OK,OK IM SORRY LET ME LIVE!! ILL TELL YOU HIS DESCRIPTION JUST DONT KILL ME, PLEASE!!

He has black spiked up hair, Bright green eye's, a pull set of beautiful teeth that goes break with his smexy smile, an 8 pack, told ya he was built! there all done!

"You really need to watch were your going." he says rubbing my now sore head. I nod and eat some toast that he made, for him, but now its mine because he ate my god ducking eggs.

"Uh, that has mayo on it."

I stop chewing and give him a shocked face.

"EW MY MOUTH, EWIE,EWIE, MAYO!! YUCK!" I scream and rinse my mouth out. I heard him chuckling and finish eating the toast. jerk.

When we were done we headed off to the club, why so early you ask, because we planned to stay there all day.

** HEY-O READERS!! THE CLUB AND HEAD PART WITH BE THE NEXT CHAPTER, JUST THE SAME DAY BUT ITS GON BE NIGHT AN CRAZAY STUFF WITH HAPPEN!! VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW, BUT DONT STOCK ME ;-;*