chapter 3

When we were dont having the tickle war - mostly him tickling me- I made my way to the bathroom because I pee'd my pants, IM DEAD SERIOUS!!

im gonna get him back but i  dont know how, so planning time!! I grab Greg's black sweat pants and take a hot shower. I like wearing Greg's clothes because there very big. Im like... 5 foot and weigh around 120 pounds becasue im an omega. im not ashamed of it or anything it was just my parents died before they could give me a proper place in the pack, so my butthead of an uncle chose be for the omega because he blames me. I dont care though because I got an alpha mate!! Greg it 6,7 and weighs around 250 pounds, 67% of its muscle, he's really built!!

He sometimes needs to be careful with me because im weak and skinny so dont want him braking me do we??

i walked downstairs and started cleaning a bit because we kinda made a mess while playing... ALRIGHT YOU GOT ME!! we trashed the place.

"Are those my sweat pants??" I heard Greg's sexy husky voice say.

"yep" i poped out the P. I turned around and stuck  my tongue out while wiggling my small,but round, butt. I heard him growl and i gigled telling him "your excited again?"

he nodded and started walking towards me and kissed my lips gental. He started deepining the kiss and i moaned as he stuck his tongue in my mouth as he explored like its a new world.

I swear he gets horny all the time!! he lifts me on the kitchen table placing his hands on my waist to keep my from falling. Justb as it was about to get rough someone knocks at the door and Greg growls and i gigle getting off the counter to start  cleaning.

In about 3 days is the full-moon thats were all the females and males go into heat, thats not all, it.gets.rough!! I MEAN HARD!! I remember my aunt telling me before she died that the males bite and remark and get rough when the "heat" happened the full-moon. Like every 5 years it happens.

Thats what im afriad of or nervous because Greg is an alpha and im an omega and it'll be a lot rougher because he has power and i mean a lot rough!!

In walked Harry, Gregs beta.

" good morning Luna Ben." he smikred.

the thing about him is that he's always like a brother to me. He teases me - not the naughty way- he jokes around with me and we have a brotherly - like bond.

"Morning, Beta sasquatch."

He glares at me an I smile and continue washing dishes. He hates his name because it's Harry, like as in hair, so i call him sasquatch.

I was washing the last dish when it slipped out of my hand and broke and a peice of glass got stuck in it. I hissed in pain as I jumped around wagging my hand like a retard. Greg comes rushing in.

"what was that noise, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Greg came over to me looking at my fingure. You see- sense im an omega my healing takes slower than the rest of the pack, and the pack takes like a normal speed, mines slow as a turtle!! It hurted very much as he took the glass out an tears started to leave trails down my face dropping when it reaches my chin.

"you need to be more careful." Greg said softly and hugged me till i stopped crying. I nodded my head and went upstairs to put a bandaid on. I grabbed a pink bandaid and chuckled a little because it was my favorite color, yep, i LOVE pink!!

*hello my readers!! was this an interesting chapter to vote?!?? ok... so anyways hope you liked it!!*