#1 - "KISS! KISS! KISS!"

A.N: This is my first ever published Andley Fanfcition. I have written some previously however they are hidden deep inside the pages of my books and will never be published to the world. Well, maybe one day... For now, let me please you with this fanfiction that I wrote some time in the middle of the night after waking up from a very sexy dream which actually gave me the idea for the story behind this :) Enjoy!

*Andy POV*

"Holy shit, guys! We fucking rocked it tonight!", CC called out over the roar of the crowd as we left the stage. It had been a pretty intense show, everybody put in their all tonight. We were all sweaty and exhausted.

"Let's celebrate! We finally finished this tour!" Ashley was always up for a drink, but I felt like shit. We had just finished the last show of our tour and the last thing on my mind was getting wasted.

"How about we all shower, because we smell like shit, then sleep. We can drink tomorrow or something." I sounded like a whiny bitch but really, I wasn't in the mood to puke my brains out and hear Ashley fucking some random chick in his bunk.

"Okay, Andy, you can have fun being boring, but I'm getting some girls from the bar and we're all gonna have fun!" Ashley looked at me, flipped me off, and grabbed his jacket. "CC, you wanna come with me?" Without hesitation CC grabbed his jacket and they left the venue and headed straight for the bar a block or two down the street.

~~~

Back in my bunk, I decided to call Juliet. God, I miss her so much, it's the worst part of touring. Seeing her face in my contacts list made me smile like a fool and I dialed her number. Fuck. Voice mail. I could hear CC and Ashley slam the door to the bus, I could also hear the sounds of giggling girls. They brought girls from the bar..... great.

I had nothing better to do, so I walked out to where everybody was talking. There were three girls, all wearing an alarming amount of make-up and sequins. They reeked of alcohol too. Two of them clung to Ashley's sides while the other one had her arms hooked with CC's. Jake and Jinxx were already out staring at the same scene I was.

"Seriously, Ash? They're already drunk, that's just wrong." I looked over to see Jake rubbing sleep from his eyes, glaring at Ashley. I guess I wasn't the only one who was tired as hell.

Ashley just squeezed his girls tighter to him, "We're just gonna have some fun, I'm not gonna take advantage of them!" One of the girls tried to kiss him with her tongue lolling out of her mouth. God, that was nasty. "Let's play a game, ladies."

The girl who's tongue couldn't seem to stay in her mouth almost fell over as she shouted "Let's play spin the bottle!"

CC raised an eyebrow, "And who's going to play?" He looked at each of the girls, who seemed barely able to stand, let alone play a game.

Another girl, with overly-bleached blonde hair, piped in, "Why don't they play?" pointing as me, Jake, and Jinxx.

Jinxx just waved his hand away from him and left the room, while Jake looked at me, "This is why we need to put those two on a leash."

Ashley looked at me, "Andy, they're not going to point at you, just sit with us, they won't be able to spin the damn thing anyways." Well, I should keep an eye on these girls to be sure they don't puke all over the nice couch out here.

"Fine, but they're not touching me" I sat in the center of the floor while the girls flopped over, stirring up a giggling fit among them. How long had they been at the bar before they came here?

Ashley produced an empty bottle from the bag of empty beer bottles and set it in the center of the floor. The blonde spun first, pointing at the girl that had been on CC's side. They crawled towards each other and kissed, almost falling over. It was weird to see, they laughed, but they were so drunk that their lips seemed to have no power and it was almost enough to make me get up and walk away.