#5 - "I love you more than I can ever scream"

A.N: First of all, I am SO SORRY for not posting yesterday! I had a chapter ready but I was being, well, let's say it wasn't a nice day for me. Well, here it is! Later on today I'll make sure to post another that was meant to be for today.

*Andy POV*

My dreams were so real, I felt like I could reach out and touch the people around me. I saw Juliet, standing next to me, holding my hand. Ashley was out in front of me, holding his hand out to take my other hand. I saw myself reach out to Ashley, I felt his skin, but it felt so much realer than my girlfriend's hand.

I woke up to see Ashley sitting in front of me on the couch, I had grabbed my own arm while I was dreaming. I felt really silly. Ash was still playing Saints Row The Third and he seemed really focused on killing random people in the street. "Aren't there missions for you to do?" He must not have seen me wake up, because when I spoke to him he nearly jumped out of his skin and whipped his head over to look at me.

"Yea, but I got bored of doing what I was supposed to." Ashley winked at me. Man, he was confusing the hell out of me today.

"Shit, what time is it Ash?" I could have sworn we all got back on the bus around 5pm, I couldn't have slept too long.

He hit the center button on the controller, "It's almost 11 right now, why?" Holy shit! How long was I passed out for? Thinking about it a little bit more, it'd been almost 24 hours since we'd first kiss, and I've only had 3 hours of sleep. I had taken a nap for at least 5 hours, I hadn't been singing on the couch for long, and I remembered Ashley coming in to play his game.

I had begun to drift off again when my eyes, for some reason, opened to see Ashley staring at me. Not in a weird way, but in a protective, admiring way. It made me smile. "Don't look at me like that." I rolled over and buried my face in the pillow under my head.

"Look at you like what?" I could hear his voice getting closer, I could feel his body leaning over mine.

I turned my head to look at him, "Don't look at me like you want to kiss me, like you want to be with me. It's too cute." I turned my head away again.

Ashley stroked my hair gently, making me smile again. "Listen here, bright eyes, you know I want to kiss you. I've been wanting to all day still. And you're the one who's being cute right now!" I could hear the smile in his voice. He sounded so natural, not the way he sounded when he was talking to girls at the bar, or in his bunk.

I rolled my whole body over to face his. As soon as I flipped over, I saw that he was over-top of me, looking down into my eyes. The smile tugging at the corner of his mouth made me want to feel his lips again. How much I wanted him in that moment surprised me again. I took a deep breath, smelling his breath washing over my face. I looked over to my right to see him arm muscles tensed, desperately holding on, trying to keep him from falling onto me.

I raised my eyebrow at him, I knew how to break him down. I reached my hands up and put them on his waist. He smiled at me differently now, I could see the desire in his eyes. Now was the time to strike. I tensed my hand and tickled him right where I knew he'd feel it the most. Almost immediately his arms pulled in to stop me and his body fell onto mine.

"Andy! Stop! Eek!" I'd never heard Ashley giggle like this, and I loved it. I kept tickling him, laughing while he squirmed on top of me.

Suddenly, he rolled off of me, falling to the floor, trying to catch his breath.

I kept laughing, taking in the view of him, shirtless again, face red, panting on the floor. "Not so tough now, are ya Outlaw?" It took everything I had not to start tickling him again.