#8 - "Big spoon or little spoon?"

"Say 'Uncle!' I'm not gonna stop until you say 'Uncle!'" Juliet was pinned underneath me, giggling as I tickled her sides.

"Never! I will never give in! I will never back down!" I threw my head back as I laughed.

"Clever girl, but my own lyrics can't be used against me! I think it's time to bring out the big guns!" I leaned forward and nipped at her neck, making her squeal louder. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer. The smell of her skin was making me get dreamy. I brought my hands up to be on either side of her head, holding me up. I kissed up and down her neck, making her tremble. I pressed closer to her, feeling every curve of her body through our pajamas. Her leg pressed against my inner thigh, letting me know she wanted to be on top. I rolled over, pulling her on top of me. I looked up at her, expecting her to take her top off, or kiss me more.

Instead, Juliet jumped off of me and ran out of the room, "I got away! I won!" Damn! I threw myself off the bed to chase her.

"You may have won the battle, but you'll never win the war!" I entered the living room to see her standing behind the couch, crouched and ready to run from me. The smirk on her face made me want to catch her even more. I faked as though I was going to run around the left side of the couch, and she ran the other way. I turned at the right moment and caught her.

"Not fair! You tricked me!" Juliet squirmed against me and giggled as I kissed her neck. I kissed her neck slower, causing her to relax against me. I reached my hands down so they were nestled in the curve of her waist, pulling her body closer to mine. Just as we were about to kiss, I heard my phone ring.

I looked over to where I had left it last night, right next to the door on the small end table with my keys. "You should get that." Juliet winked at me and walked to the bedroom, unbuttoning her top as she walked away. Fuck, this call better be good.

I grabbed my phone to see that it was Ashley calling. I answered to hear him sobbing and yelling about something that I couldn't quiet grasp.

"Hello? Ashley? Are you okay?"

Ashley coughed and started yelling at me, "I guess you didn't need me, huh?! Things are okay with your girlfriend!? You have her now, you don't need me! You just think it's okay to make me think there was something there and then as soon as you get home you don't even call me! You just piss around and bang her while I sit her and puke my brains out!" Ash was sick? What was going on with him?

"Where are you, Ash?"

He laughed and coughed some more, "Don't call me any of your cute pet names, Andrew. I'm at my fucking apartment! where else would I be?" It sounded like he was drunk.

"Just stay there, we'll be right over!" I hung up right away, knowing he'd only have some drunken, sarcastic comment to respond with.

"Juliet! Get dressed! We have to go get Ashley! I think he might need some help!" It was my fault he was like this right now.

*Ashley POV*

The asshole hung up on me! "We'll be right over!" Oh, so now that he thinks something's wrong with me, he wants to come save me. Batman would be ashamed. I was still sitting in the bathroom next to the toilet, the bottle of Jack empty beside me. Every time I exhaled the taste of vomit and whisky came across my tongue and threatened to make me heave, but my stomach was empty. I layed down, resting my sweaty head on the cool lenolium.

I hadn't even realized that I had passed out until I heard banging sounds and screams from outside of my apartment. My neighbors were annoying as fuck, and my head was pounding. I pulled myself to my feet. I was sick and tired of that sound. I walked out of the bathroom and to the door to the hallway. I unlocked it and opened it to see Andy and Juliet standing on the other side, looking right at me.