#2 - "It was kinda nice"

A.N: No school today so - NEW CHAPTER! I only have 3 weeks of school left now so that means - no homework!!! I'll make sure to be posting at least every other day because honestly I feel like I am on fire. No jokes. Enjoy!

*Andy POV*

Wow. All I could think about was Ashley. Last night was intense, I barely got 3 hours of sleep. My lips were numb and tingly from the kiss we shared. I was afraid to leave my bunk and see him, or even Jake and CC, who saw it all happen.

It was all still so clear in my mind. Where our hands were, every movement of his body and mine, it hadn't faded, it all burned brighter in the morning haze.

I finally decided to slip out of my bunk and get some food. I was shirtless, wearing only my batman pajama pants. I shuffled to the kitchen area, if that's what you wanted to call the cramped space in the bus. I grabbed toaster waffles from the freezer and put them in the toaster. The smell of them cooking helped wake me up a bit. Footsteps in the kitchen scared the shit out of me too.

I whipped around to see Ashley standing behind me, shirtless in his boxers, looking down at the floor. "About last night, I'm sorry about bringing those girls here, and nobody has to know, CC and Jake won't say anything about it to anybody, especially Juliet." He looked so embarrassed, even a little sad.

"Don't worry about it, what happens in the tour bus, stays in the tour bus." I laughed, but the joke wasn't fitting the mood. I felt bad when I saw Ashley shake his head and mutter something to himself.

*Ashley POV*

I can't believe I'm trying to talk to him about this. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I told myself. We're both in the kitchen, half-naked, and last night is on replay in my mind, this isn't going to help anything.

I stood there for a while, both of us silent. I almost screamed when the toaster popped. I was wondering where the smell of waffles was coming from. "I'm just gonna get in the shower." I couldn't stand to see him right now, I wanted to kiss him again, to feel that way again. What's wrong with me?

I hurried to the back of the bus to get to the bathroom before anybody else. Everybody else was still in their bunks. Awesome.

~~~

The water in the shower was warm enough to sharpen my senses, but it also helped me remember more. Every time I blinked I saw his lips, his hands, it drove me insane. Pretty soon, I could barely concentrate on shampooing my hair. I looked over on the shelf to see my favorite body wash. I grabbed the bottle, squeezed some into my hand, and wrapped my hand around my pulsing member. All I could think about was how amazing I felt kissing Andy last night. The thought send me into spasms of pleasure.

What surprised me more than the feeling it gave me was that his face came into my thoughts as well. His tattoos became lines I wanted to trace, his empty skin a blank canvas I wanted to draw on. That kiss made Andy himself an enigma that my mind refused to let go of. He was all my mind would display for me.

I rinsed the soap from my body and stepped out of the shower. The cool air brought the realization to my mind: Andy's kiss had really messed with my head, and I had to do something about it.

*Andy POV*

I sat at the counter, eating my Eggo's. As usual I fucking over-toasted them, but my mind was too distracted for me to care about hard waffles. Over and over I saw the same thing, the events of the night before taking the main stage in my imagination. I could still remember his taste: whiskey and bubblemint. I could still taste it, I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, and a hint of it lingered with my waffles.