#11 - The Grand Finale

A.N: -cries-

*Andy POV*

I set my phone down on the nightstand next to Ashley's bed. Juliet had heard him call out to me, and it had obviously upset her. I laid back down next to him, pulling him into my arms.

"Andy, what do you want to do today?" Ashley was half-asleep, his head resting on my chest. Ever since we had started to sleep together on the bus, waking up to him like this had been normal for me. It made me feel like it was going to be a good day.

I smoothed my hand over his cheek. "We can do whatever you want, Ashes." He smiled against my skin, he always smiled extra big when I called him any kind of nickname.

"Well.... I really want to take a shower. We're both all sweaty and kinda smelly...." He laughed a bit, but he was right. After last night, we were both pretty gross. Ashley stretched his legs out at the end of the bed, yawning and grunting and he woke up more and more.

"A shower sounds good. Do you wanna hop in while I make some food?" I stretched a bit as well, laying in a bed for as long as we had right after all of the work I had done had given me some leg cramps.

Ash looked up at me with his eyebrow raised. "You don't wanna shower together? That's so unlike you!" He winked at me, rolling off of me and off of the bed. Ashley dropped his boxers to the floor as he walked through the doorway into the bathroom. "You're free to join me, but it's whatever you want...." He disappeared around the corner, turning on the water.

I looked around the room, thinking about what I should do. In a quick moment, I jumped off the bed, pulling off my boxers. I ran to the bathroom, seeing that Ashley was already inside the shower. I climbed in with him, earning a smirk and making him bite his lip.

I wasn't sure how it all started, but we soon found ourselves tangled together, kissing under the pouring water.

Ashley pressed closer to me to whisper in my ear. "Do I get to fuck you this time?" The feeling of his breath against my ear was enough to convince me.

It took me a moment to get my mouth to work properly, "Yea...." It came out as a whisper, but it was enough for him.

~~~~~

Looking in the mirror, I tried as hard as I could to get my hair to lay the way I liked. After the shower, my hair refused to look nice.

I felt Ashley grab my hands and pull them away from my hair. "Would you quit fussing? You look great!" I turned to him, seeing his soft smile and his warm eyes looking me over.

We had decided on going out together and seeing a scary movie before I went to talk to Juliet. I had gotten the idea in my head that if we had fun together before I went there, it would be easier to deal with and I wouldn't get as stressed.

Ash drove, singing along to a cd I didn't recognize in his stereo. He was strangely relaxed behind the wheel, even as we slithered through the traffic near the mall.

I looked down at my black jeans, ripped in different places. My ankle boots made my feet look bigger around than I would like, and it made me start tapping my fingers on my leg. I had borrowed Ashley's leather vest from the Legion of the Black movie, my back read "DEVIANT", which made me smile. It made me feel like a high school girl wearing her boyfriend's football jersey.

"I wanna connect with you, over the oceans and back through the truth..." Ashley's singing voice was soft but strong, and the voice on the cd complimented it well. He was singing a love song and every word he spoke made my heart twist.

The songs were good, but they were so much better to me when Ashley sang them, much of it seeming to feel directed at me. "What is this? It's really good?"