#10 - "Don't move, just give me a moment...."

A.N: NOTICE: SMUT ALERT

P.S: I died multiple times after choosing that sentence as the title.

*Andy POV*

I layed on top of Ashley, our naked bodies already warm against each other. I kissed him for what seemed like an eternity before I felt his hand slip down to my hardness. I groaned into his mouth. I wanted to be with him so badly, but I had no clue what to do. I reached my hand down to his erection gave it a light squeeze before moving my hand to his ass. He was soft and supple, something I was surprised to find out.

"Don't hurt me, Andy...." Ash pushed his legs open wider, surprising me even more. I put my middle finger in my mouth, thinking that the moisture could help. I slid my finger into him, causing him to hiss through clenched teeth. I kept pressing into him, hoping that it would get better for him. I watched his face as I slowly pulsed in and out. His jaw loosened and a low moan escaped his lips. "Holy shit...." I began to move faster, watching his face contort slightly in pain, but the pleasure quickly overcame that.

I relaxed my finger for a moment and brought in my index finger along with it. Ashley cried out, biting his lip. "Andy.... just fuck me already! You're driving me crazy....." His hips began to sway in time with my hand, pushing my fingers further into him.

I leaned forward, closer to his face, "Can you get it wet for me again?" I didn't want to hurt him, as much as I just wanted to attack him, I wanted him to enjoy it more. I pulled out of him and he sat up and took me into his mouth all at once. The blood leaving my head so quickly almost made me fall over. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to keep composure. Ashley pulled away from me, his lips slick with saliva. He layed back, pulling me on top of him.

We kissed again, I could feel his need in the way he pulled me to him. I pulled back just enough to ask him, "Are you sure you're ready?" I lined myself up with him, pressing the outside with my head.

Ashley let out a small whimper, "Fuck.... yes...." I leaned forward to kiss him again, pressing my erection inside of him. Ashley bit my lip and cried out. I stopped my motion, making sure he wasn't hurt. He took a shaking breath and rolled his hips towards me, pulling me closer. I pushed all the way inside, looking to him for a signal to stop.

"Don't move, just give me a moment...." I nodded in agreement and stayed as still as I could. Ash began to roll his hips against me again, biting his lip and breathing deeply. After a minute or two, moans took place of his heavy breathing, "Fuck me...." I hesitated for just a moment before I pulled back and rammed into him. Ashley screamed out in extacy, digging his fingers into the blanket beneath him.

I sat myself up so I was up on my knees above him, changing my angle. I took his hips in my hands, taking more control. He kept calling out my name as I groaned and pumped my hips. I began to push harder, earning louder cries from the man under me.

"Ah..... Keep going..... My spot.... Shit...." I was hitting his spot with every thrust, bringing him closer to the edge, which brought me closer as well. I went faster, making the moans come out in a stream. "Andy..... And.... Ah....." He was close. I looked to see that his mouth hung open, tongue sliding along his lip every few moments. He kept biting his lip, turning the skin around his teeth white when he bit down.

Ashley's hips pressed harder into mine as he began to shake and grip the blankets again. I was beginning to get a bit sloppy with my thrusts, I was on the verge of caving. Ash let out a loud groan as he released in a hard stream above him, landing on the both of us. Hearing him cry out brought me closer. I fell forward on top of him and pumped into him. I kissed him as I erupted inside of him, shaking and moaning into his mouth. We were both sweaty and sticky against each other, but we layed there for a few minutes. I pulled out of him and layed out next to him.