#7 - "I love you, Dragonfly."

~3 days later, stops were made, and now they are back in California~

*Andy POV*

I finished packing my things from the bus into my bags. Things always got a bit boring when a tour got done, but we all needed some down-time.

We had stopped at a hotel in Los Angeles so we could get our things together before we all split up and went to our apartments. It was already dark outside, almost 11:00. Sometimes, if we got back late, we would stay at the hotel for a night or two and chill out together, but this time we were all silent as we got ready to part ways.

I was still afraid to go back to my apartment, not sure if I'd find a depressed Juliet, a pissed off Juliet, or no Juliet at all. I signaled a taxi and put my things into the trunk. I could get my car tomorrow. I waved good-bye to the guys, looking at Ashley made me feel better. He had told me that he'd always be there for me, and now I needed him more than ever. I walked over to him.

"Hey, Ash. Do you think you could come with me to my apartment tonight? I'm not sure how Juliet's going to react, and I might need you there for me." I looked down at my leather boots, hoping he'd say yes.

"How about you call me if you need me. I don't want to just show up while you guys are having a serious conversation." He pulled me in for a warm hug, "I'm sorry, Andy, I really am. It's all my fault that this shit's happening to you." He let me go, nodding his head towards my taxi, "You should go to her, it'll be okay."

I looked into his brown eyes, wanting to stay right here a while longer, but just then the taxi driver honked at me. I was taking too long, so I turned and got into the taxi, telling him how to get to my apartment.

~~~~~

I paid the driver and I got my things from the trunk and he drove away. I was at my apartment. Things seemed to be just the way I left them. My things weren't thrown about the lawn, Juliet's car was in the guest parking space. She was waiting for me.

I brought all of my bags to my door on the 6th floor, turning the handle to find it unlocked. I brought them all to my bedroom, leaving them next to the closet to be put away later. I walked back out to the living room.

"Juliet? Jules? Where are you babe?" I didn't hear anything, but I saw her come out of the bathroom. She wore a pajama set that I had bought her for her birthday. She was so beautiful. I loved her so much. I wanted to break down and cry, I missed her so much. She looked at me, rubbing her eyes. They were red and smeared from crying.

"Andy? You're home?" She sounded so tired, like she hadn't slept. I ran over to her and pulled her into my arms. Holding her made my heart break. I had hurt this sweet girl worse than I could ever imagine, and I had no idea how to fix it.

I tried my hardest not to cry into her short, blonde hair, "I'm so sorry, baby. God, I'm so sorry." I breathed in the smell of her shampoo, she had just showered. She always smelled like some kind of flower, I never knew what to call it. The smell made me feel like I was finally home.

Juliet's body trembled against me. I could feel her crying, it was awful. "I missed you, Andy. I really really missed you." Neither of us mentioned what happened between me and Ashley. We both needed to be together tonight. We needed each other more than we needed the truth to be spoken.

I pulled back and looked down at her, "Let's just go to bed, baby." I wanted to hold her more than anything right now. She nodded at me and we both walked to the bedroom and layed down. With Juliet curled up against me, the world felt like it had begun to spin slower for us, allowing us to be together longer.

I kissed her forehead, "I love you, Dragonfly."

Juliet nuzzled her head closer to my chest, sniffling away tears, "I love you too."