#6 - "Don't do that"

A.N: AHHHHH! My sister was on my laptop and I completely forgot to update! I'm so sorry my little munchkins! I wrote some smut for you just so that you won't hate me <3

*Ashley POV*

Andy's skin was so soft as I trailed whispy spirals across his back with my fingertips. I felt him nudge closer to me. I knew he would fall asleep before me, but I loved to watch his face while he slept. He looked like a sweet, innocent child.

I felt his breathing slow even more. I had a strong feeling that he was asleep. I took my left hand out of his hair and stroked his jawbone. His mouth fell open slightly, allowing him to exhale deeply. I wanted to whisper sweet nothings to him, but he wouldn't hear them, they would go unheard and useless. I slid down underneath him so our faces were next to each other. I turned my head towards his, resting our foreheads together. Andy smiled and sighed. I brought one hand to his face and the other to his waist. I leaned forward and kissed him. He woke up just enough to kiss me back. He smiled against my lips, seeming to breath me in.

"Don't do that." Andy wriggled his arms to wrap around me more.

I kissed him on the nose, "Do what?"

"Kiss me like you love me. You don't kiss me like you want me, you kiss me like you want to be with me. It's so cute." He was still half-asleep, forehead pressed against mine.

I kissed him like I loved him? I never thought of it that way. I leaned my chin forward and kissed him again, softly and tenderly.

"You did it again, Outlaw." Outlaw? Is that what he called me in his dreams? I haven't been called that in years, and hearing it come from his lips while I held him made my heart skip a beat.

"What if I meant to do it again?" I wanted to do it over and over, especially if he was going to be this cute every time I did it.

This time, Andy leaned his head forward and kissed me. His kiss was almost a whisper, barely there. "I'll just do the same thing, you're not the only one who can be cute, you know."

I could have sat there kissing Andy like this all night, but he was so tired, he had begun to slur his words just a bit. He yawned as he leaned in to kiss me again. "Okay, sleepy-head, time for you to go to sleep."

Almost as soon as the words left my mouth, he was pulling me closer to him, "Please don't go, you can stay here with me. Just, please, don't leave me here alone." I could hear the tears in his voice again.

"If you want me to sleep here with you, then I'll sleep here with you, Andy." I certainly didn't mind. I felt his body relax against mine and press in closer. I whispered in Andy's ear, "Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?"

I looked at him, he was smiling with his eyes closed, already almost asleep again, "You be the big spoon!" He turned away from me and curled up with his blanket. He had changed his pants before he layed down to call Juliet, now he was just wearing his Misfits shirt and black flannel pajama pants.

I wrapped my body around his, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck against his feather tattoo. I kissed it once, making him chuckle. "I'm trying to sleep, Ash."

Feeling a bit sarcastic, I responded, "Sorry, darling, I'll just snuggle you for the night."

"No sex either!" Even half asleep, Andy always liked joking around with me.

I hadn't even noticed that we weren't talking when I drifted off into sleep, dreaming of wild possibilities. Throughout all of my dreams, I could smell Andy's warm skin; Old Spice and cigarettes.

*Andy POV*

I woke up feeling way too hot, I was sweating terribly and I could feel somebody's skin against mine. I opened my eyes to see Ashley curled up around my back. I had almost forgotten that he had come into my bunk in the night. I grabbed my phone from the cubby-hole to check the time. It was already after 10 in the morning. It had to have been after 1 when we finally both fell asleep. I rolled over to face Ash, looking at his still-sleeping face.