#4 - "It's really hard to explain"

A.N: If you read my most recent conversation, you may know that Wattpad was down for a while and well, IT'S BACK UP! Enjoy the chapter and I'll be off writing more for tomorrow :3 Also don't forget to check out my new Destiel one shot, if you're into that kinda stuff of course.

*Andy POV*

I stepped out of the shower, shaking my head. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had just done. I had wanted to so badly, I wanted to do it again in that moment, but I felt terrible about it. If Juliet ever found out.... I couldn't do this to her. I'm so confused....

Fixing my hair in the mirror, I left the bathroom. Not wearing my pajamas now made me feel better. My Misfits shirt clung to my slightly damp skin, but I didn't really care. I entered the living area to find Ashley with his head between his legs. Was he upset? Was he disgusted with himself?

I sat down next to him. I thought about reaching out to hold him, I thought about letting him rest his head on my shoulder, but I decided against either. I put my hand on his back, rubbing small circles on his still bare skin. "Are you okay, Ash?" I was hoping he had wanted that, that he wanted to be with me earlier.

Ashley sat up and looked into my eyes. His eyes were so brown, they reminded me of warm melted chocolate. "I'm fine.... I just need to know something." My hand was still on his back, so he reached behind him and took my hand in his, "You could have just told me to stop rambling, you could have just walked away, but you didn't. You kissed me, you seemed to want me." I kept staring into his eyes, nodding in agreement, "Why?"

I took a deep breath and squeezed his hand, "This isn't the place for this conversation, everybody's waking up. Let's go sit somewhere more private." I could hear Jinxx stomping around the bunk area, looking for something to wear.

~~~~~

I sat down at the bench outside of the truck stop. We had to stop the bus anyways to get gas and empty the... other tanks. Ashley sat down next to me, staring right at me, "Are we going to talk about this or what?"

CC, Jake, and Jinxx were walking around outside, just out of hearing distance. If they got closer to us, I didn't want them to hear anything. "Let's go for a walk to the park a block over or something, the driver's gonna be doing stuff with the bus for a little while, he'll text us when he's ready to go." I rose up and motioned for Ash to follow.

As we walked out of the parking lot towards the park, Ashley kept muttering something to himself, it sounded like "can't believe this right now", but I wasn't exactly sure.

Once we were far enough away from the guys so they wouldn't see us, I decided it was time to get to the issue at hand. "I did want to be with you today. I'm not sure why, but I did. I don't feel weird about it or anything. As much as I knew that it was a bad idea and that I shouldn't have done it, I wanted to so bad and if felt so right that I just.... did it. I went for it." I looked back over to see Ashley grinning like a fool. "What? why are you smiling like that?"

"I'm just really happy that we're on the same page. I didn't know if you just wanted to be with me to get something for yourself or if you really wanted to be with me."

What? He thought I was going to use him? Honestly, I was a little hurt. Okay, I was more than a little hurt. "Ash, what on Earth would make you think that I would ever want to use you or hurt you?" I had stopped walking, I was just staring at him in shock and embarrassment.

Ashley turned to me, obviously surprised by my reaction. "I'm not sure, the thought just passed through my mind. This morning I was trying to tell you how I felt and you kissed me, it kind of made me think you didn't want to hear about it...." If I had known that doing that was going to make him feel this way, I would have just taken his hand, or even just interrupted him to tell him it was all okay. I never in a million years wanted to see him like this; confused and hurt.