0.2

Ugh, Monday morning's are bad, but what is worst... Tuesdays. On Tuesdays we have gym, which is a risk of me showing my other side. I hide my body in baggy clothes at school, but our gym clothing is what you see at the strip club on a stripper. Absolutely nothing. Short shorts and a t-short.

I woke up and looked around. I was in my Sully onesie under my star wars bedding that I just bought yesterday. I grabbed my phone to message Bianca.

Me: Hey byatch any news about tonight's party?

Bianca: Reece's house, he is single once again and your going to get some.

Me: if only he knew that he was fooling around with he wouldn't be like this

Bianca: you mean if he knew you were Blakely he wouldn't be like that?

Me: yeah that is what I mean, can you pick me up for school?

Bianca: sure thing.

Me: thanx

Bianca: pleasure.

I got up and got dressed. I wore my favourite grey baggy tee, mom jeans that are a size larger, green belt and black shoes. I put on my brown contacts to cover my beautiful ocean blue eyes. I put on my fake glasses. I tied my hair into a low bun and put on a cap.

I walked outside with my adventure time bag. I saw Bianca in her car, a beautiful blue polo.

"You look like a mess!" She shouted.

"Thanks so do you." I said back.

"Aww you say the nicest things." She said.

"So what's tonight's plan?" I asked.

"I get Alec to fall into my trap and you get Reese." She explained.

"Sounds good." I said and she did a fake evil laugh.

"So what do I do if Meredith pisses me off tonight." I said and put my feet up.

"Just say you won't slap her in your sassy comeback way." She as and I nodded.

We reached my school and we went in. I kept my head down until I bumped into someone. That someone being Cole . Reese's friend.

"Why is one of your eyes blue?" He asked and I looked at Bianca.

"Shit." She muttered.

"My other blue contact fell out." I said and he nodded his head. He walked away and I dragged Bianca to the bathroom.

Lucky me that I packed in another pack of contacts.

"That was so close." Bianca whispered.

"It won't happen again." I said. We walked out the bathroom to hear a ton of gossip pass my ears.

"I heard she is secretly a slut ."

Not wrong.

"Nobody has ever seen her or her friend outside of school."

True, we never act like this outside of school.

"I heard that she was trying to act cool with blue contacts in."

Wow that got around quickly.

I then got bumped into again and looked at Bianca to signal if my contacts are okay and she nodded.

I look up to see Reese and his group of jerks.

"Hey Blake, did your mom throw you out already because she realised she really wanted a son?" Reese said and I held back the erge to cry. My mom was dead and he was too much of a jerk to know it.

"Well if you weren't such a jerk , you would know that my mom is dead." I spat and walked around them.

"Blake!" Someone shouts and I turn to see Bianca. How fast was I walking? Behind her I see Reese with a shocked face, Meredith came up next to him and he smirked. That bastard never cares about anything except for him self and his needs.

"What Bianca?!" I yelled.

"Don't get mad that he is a jerk." She said and I nodded.

"Lets just get to class." I said and she nodded.

The rest of the day went by without get bullied. I survived gym because half the class ditched.

After school Bianca and I went to my house to get ready.

Reese was going to get a horrible night tonight.

Watch out pretty boy.

__________________________________

What do you think?

I really liked writing this.

I have to say that i think my writing skills have improved. Slightly.

Thanks for reading and I will be updating soon.

XOXO

Kindrajoy