2.5

I was lying with my head on Justin's chest as I played with Pugnator. He was one adoreable fluff ball.

"Did you chose the name?" I asked our of pure curiosity.

"Yeah, me and Brookes were walking buy and he was in the window. I immediately thought of you. My little Pugnator needs her own Pugnator." He said.

"Your so cheesy." I joked.

"If it's not cheesy, then you can't have your teenage girl fantasy of the best boyfriend ever." Justin said.

"Well I dont do cheesy." I said.

"Yeah and you won't do me, no matter how much I ask you to." Justin complained and I groaned.

"Look follow my instructions." I sit on his lap facing him with our chests touching. I saw him gulped and I smirked. This is going to be fun.

I lean down and start kissing his neck. I nibbled every now and then but not hard enough to make a mark.

"Blake." He moaned and held my waist. That's all I needed.

"Now repeat after me." I whispered seductively into his ear.

"Okay." He said in his sexu deep accent.

"Build a bridge and get over it." I said and did an evil chuckle as he groaned. I jumped off his lap and walked to the door.

"Blake now you have to fix this." He said and I turned to see what effect I had on him.

"A cold shower will help your little friend." I said.

"Hey! It's not little." He said and I started full on laughing.

"And someday, a girl will see that. I can't make a promise that that girl will be me. All I know is that it needs to be special." I said with seriousness. My fear used to be oblivion. Now it's hurting Justin's heart.

This nerdy little soul changed my inner bitch.

Thank you Justin.

But now I need to turn the nerdy little soul into a bad ass.

I'm a player and if you want to be with me , you need to play the game.

Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry.

I didn't have writers block just a terrible Wi-Fi connection and wattpad wouldn't let me into this folder to write.

Hope you understand.

Also comment whose team your on.

#Justin or #Reese

Love you guys.

Also go check out these accounts.

sxtxrxaxwxberry
AShotGlassOfPoison
ManuRio sIsAUnicorn
skye077
Mexiquiin