0.4

After dancing, Justin and I went outside.

"So your the good guy." I asked and he nodded.

"And your the bad girl?" He said and I laughed.

"You can say that, I like to say the main bitch." I said and he looked at me like I just murdered someone.

"What?" I said.

"You just swore." He pointed out.

"That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard, bitch isn't even that bad." I said and he looked still shocked.

"Look now that your Reese's step brother swearing is the least of it, he brings girls home everyday, he drinks, parties and smokes." I said and his jaw dropped.

"He is not what his mom thinks he is." He said.

"He is your typical bad boy." I said and he looked at me.

"And your the typical bad girl." He said.

"You might be wrong." I said and he looked at me strangely.

"I am not as I seem." I said and he nodded.

"Everybody has secrets." He said and I looked at him. He was really cute. His curly black hair fell infront of his green eyes. He was lightly built and he wore dark clothes. His lips were plump and so kissable.

He looks at me and I lean in. I smash my lips onto his and his tenses up. He kissed back and it was good. He pulled away and I sat with my eyes closed. I open my eyes to see that he isn't there.

Well that hurts.

I stood up and saw a sight that makes me want to throw a punch at someone, that someone being...

Reese.

"Look here you little piece of shit , Blakely is mine and you can't just be here for a day and kiss her and think it's okay." Reese hissed in Justin's face.

"Reese leave him alone, I kissed him." I said and they both look at me.

"Blakely I thought you liked me?" Reese said.

"Well it really upsets me to know that your a bully, I don't like it." I said and he let go of Justin.

Reese walked up to me and he placed his forehead on mine. Our breaths mingled. I felt a weird feeling with him close.

"I will change just for you." He said.

"I don't want you to change for me, I'm the bad girl and you are meant for a good girl." I said and he held onto my arms.

"Well guess what Blakely this isn't a Wattpad book and I am not that guy who gets all mushy with feelings." He said.

"Well then that means you won't change." I said and walked inside to see where Bianca/Bebe is.

I found her in a circle playing Truth or Dare.

"Blakely sorry about him." Justin said and I smiled at him. I dragged him to the game with me.

"Guys Justin and I are playing with now." I said.

"Sure thing Babe." Alec said.

"Shut it Alec." I said and he did as I asked him to do. They spun the bottle and it landed on Justin and Liam was in the other side of the bottle. Justin looked scared.

"Don't be scared just pick truth or dare ." I whispered to Justin.

"Truth." He said and Liam smirked.

"Are you a virgin?" Liam asked.

"Yes." Justin said and I looked at Bianca who was smirking.

"Loser!"

"I bet he hasn't had his first kiss yet." Meredith said.

"Meredith I would shut it if I was you, atleast he isn't spreading as many legs as you spread your disease , and who said he hasn't been kissed." I said and she glared at me.

"Thanks." He whispered to me and I nodded.

They spun it again and it landed on Meredith and I was the person to give her a date. She always picks dare.

"Dare ." She said.

"I dare you to make out with the boy you think is the cutest in this circle." I said and she smirked.

"Gladly." She said and stood up. She walked around and stopped infront of Justin. She is not going to do that. Chill B Chill

She bent down to kiss him and he didn't kiss back. She pulled back and gasped that he wasn't interested.

I like this guy already.

__________________________________

Whose team are you on.

#Justin or #Reese

I am not sure whose team I am on at the moment so it could go either way.

XOXO

Kindrajoy