3.7

"Okay... so when we had you. You were taken from us. I isolated everything until McKenna ran away. She sent us messages and I opened up again. I talked and laughed all that never happened while you were taken. I sent out searches and nobody replied. Until one day Kevin, my physopath of a brother, sebt me a message 14 years later saying he has you living with another family and he had a eye on you. I found out you are were here in Glendale then I had to see you. Kevin died and then I search further for you. Then I found you and we had to meet. You joined the gang under my rules. Nobody but us knew who you really were." Artimes said.

I sat there in shock. All of this happened without me knowing.

"Say something." Jayce pleaded. I now saw all the resemblances. I had Artimes's hair and eyes while I also had Jayce's dimples. Defined. Really defined.

"I'm just in shock, how long have you know?" I asked.

"Since you joined the gang." Artimes said.

"So it's been a secret?" I asked rather upset.

"You were really angry about Camilla and Reese together." Jayce said and I nodded.

"I understand, but atleast you told me, and Reese and I are getting closer." I said and they smiled.

"We are proud." They said and I smiled.

"Do you mind if I go get Reese, I'll see you guys later." I said and kissed Artimes's forehead and hugged Jayce.

I ran down the street to the warehouse. There was a note on the door. I picked it up and read it.

Meet at Sparky's , the new Italian restaurant down the street. At this Adress :

It had a adress and I took my car to the adress. It was a small restaurant. And it was pretty. I walked in and there stood Reese with flowers surrounding him.

"Blake will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. He then began singing Justin Bieber's song One Less Lonely Girl.

"Can I say yes? Cause that's my answer." I said and hugged him.

"Your my world Blake, if you fall apart so do I." He said and we kissed.

Yesss yess

I hope you like this chapter

They are together

And guess what?

The next chapter is a Epilouge.

Cause Fighting the Good Girl is almost finished.

There will be a short story at the end of it of Vincent and Jenna, it will contribute to the next book in the series.

XOXO

-The Nephilm