0.8

I woke up in the morning with a small headache. I woke up and checked my surroundings. I saw that it was a boys room. Reese?

I look for a sign to say whose room is it. I felt alittle awkward so I checked what's next to me. Justin.

He started mumbling and I started to chuckle. He looked so cute when his asleep. His eyes started to open then he suddenly closed it with a groan.

"Morning sleepy head, the light bothering you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I found out I sleeper next to a goddess." He said and I blushed slightly. Was I going soft?

"Wait did we... you know?" He asked.

"No I'm in my underwear and a t shirt , and you are in your boxers. The worst that could have happened was making out and by the hickey I have , you were amazing." I said and he turned a slight pink.

"Sorry about that." He said and I chuckled.

"I need to go so I can get ready for school." I said and he nodded.

"Go through Reese's window, it's across from your room." He explained.

"Great now I need to close my curtains when I am at home." I said .

"Sorry I asked for that room but he said no." He said and I nodded.

"Let me go before Reese gets angry for me being in your bed not his." I said and he laughed.

"Bye Blake." He said.

"Bye Justin." I said. I walked down the hallway. I noticed it was exactly like my house just the opposite.

I found Reese's room and quietly walked in. What I saw warmed my heart. It was Reese and no girl next to him. Normally when the girl leaves he is up. But no girl and he is still sleeping. There was only one girl in the room and that was Bianca. Bianca was Inbetween Alec and Tyler. Cole and Liam were lying over each other and pushing each other in their sleep.

I walk up to Bianca and pushed her alittle.

"B we have that thing." I said. That thing is code word for go to school like a nerd.

"Sure let's go." She said and looked at her position.

"Bebe stay here." Alec said and enveloped her. Tyler kept touching the spot next to him where Bianca was. He seemed upset that she wasn't there.

"Where are we going to get out." She asked.

"My old friend lives next door she won't mind if we slip in there." I said and she nodded.

"Blakely?" Reese asked. His eyes were red and puffy. Was that because he was drunk or did cry? Why would the school's bad boy be crying.

"Hey Reese." I said.

"Where were you last night?" Ha asked.

"I would tell you but I'm sneaking in next door to my good old friend Blake." I said and his eyes widened.

"You and Blake are friends?" He asked.

"Why do you think I was so upset when I heard you were bullying her?" I said and he leaned back on the headboard.

"Flip I'm so sorry I never meant to be mean to her." He said and I smiled.

"Its okay." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Let's go B." I said and dragged her to the window. I always leave my window open.

I went inside and then closed the window.

That is that.

Justin's point of view

I cant believe I gave Blake a hickey. I think she is hot and all but I can't. Reese really likes her. Well he actually likes Blakely. He threatened to kick me out of the house if I broke her heart.

Isn't he supposed to be the bad boy?

How Cliché.

But she is different, bad girl who fights and goes to school as the nerd.

She hides her identity well.

Reese's point of view

I wonder we're she slept last night and its killing me. I really like her, maybe even love.

I feel like I'm going soft.

At the moment I'm in my room. The twins are playing Call Of Duty on my X box. Alec and Tyler are fighting over Bebe. They have a massive crush on her. She is hot but I can only think of Blakely.

Blakely is making me soft.

The bad girl made the bad boy go soft.

Why?