1.9

Sure my heart was broken but I would be okay tonight. Right?

She giggled and he chuckled before giving her a hug.

Nope I can't do this.

"J can we go back, I don't want to party tonight." I said and he nodded.

"Sure Blake, anything you want." He said and we went back into the car.

We started driving and Ugly Heart came.

"Okay your pretty, your face is a work of art, your smile can probably light up New York after dark. Okay your cover boy pretty, stamped with a beauty mark. But it's such a putty, a boy so pretty, with an ugly heart." I sang.

"Wow." Justin exclaimed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your voice is amazing." He said and a smile was on his face.

"What is going on with that happy face of yours, J." I asked.

"Are you signing up for the talent show?" He said and I shook my head.

"Nope not happening, it's stupid." I said.

"How is it stupid, we can form a band. Winter plays the drums and I play guitar, and I am not sure about Bianca but she might just like the triangle." He said an so chuckled at his last comment.

"I will think about it." I said.

"As long as its a thought, I am one happy guy." He said.

"Your such a weirdo, how did you know that there was a talent show?" I asked.

"School website." He said.

"I'm sorry I take that weirdo thing back." I said.

"Thank you." He said.

"Your a nerd." I said and burst out laughing. Once we stopped at my house he started glaring at me.

"Your a bitch." He states and I sober up.

"Aww but I'm your bitch." I said and pinched his cheek.

"If so it means I can do this." He said.

"What do you me-" I was cut off by his lips crashing on mine.

The kiss was sweet and short but filled with so much passion.

"I really like you." Justin mummbled on my lips through the kiss.

"I like you too." I said. But as a brother. Or even a best friend.

We got out the car and I invited him inside.

"Where the hell were you Blake?" My brother , Marcus, asked with concern on his face. He looked like he was unable to sleep.

"I was at a party and decided to come home early." I said and he stepped forward into the light. I saw his face better now. His eyes were puffy and his hair was a mess. His once luscious thick lips are now dried out (he had my mom's lips). I haven't seen him like this since mom died.

"I thought something bad happened to you, I can't loose you. Not now." He said and trapped me in his loving and warm brother hug. I missed him. I barely see him anymore since he is always at college.

"I won't leave you, I promise Mar." I said.

"Don't call me that Blake, who is the guy." He asked and I looked at Justin. I had actually forgotten that he was here.

"This is Justin my..." I trailed off. I dodnt want to friend zone him there or I didn't want to make it confusing with boyfriend.

"Friend." Justin completed.

"Okay so you guys are finishing each others sentences." Marcus said and I chuckled.

"Yeah. So how is Zoe?" I asked and he sighed.

"Another reason I look like a zombie. Zoe and I got into a fight. She hates my guts ." He said and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sure you'll work it out, you've been together for 8 years." I reminded him and he nodded.

"Your right I'm gonna talk to her right now." He said and grabbed his coat.

"Wear protection, I am too young to be a aunt." I said and he chuckled.

"No promises. She is the one." He said and left.

I bet your wondering now alot of things.

Let's start off with his girlfriend Zoe.

Zoe is a tall (she could be a flippen super model) and curvy. She has medium lengthed black hair and is mixed race. She and my brother have been dating for 8 years. My brother is 22 and she is 21. He asked her out when he was 14 and she was 13. They are really cute together.

My brother, Marcus is a stupid lunatic psychopath

My brother, Marcus is a stupid lunatic psychopath. Not really but he calls me munchkin infront of Bianca and Xie and that is not done without getting a name like Psychopath. He has brown hair and get this he is a flippen husky. He has one brown eye and a green eye. So flippen lucky. I am stuck with my blue eyes, not complaining just that I really want to look like a husky.

 I am stuck with my blue eyes, not complaining just that I really want to look like a husky

And I guess tor wondering about the whole protection when the fix a problem they have. Last time they fought, they went into a room to fix it and then I walked in on them half naked and making out. I wanted to burn my eyes but I remembered I needed to see the hot guys checking me out.

"What you want to do?" I asked and just then the doorbell is rung.

I open it and there stood a little boy about the age of 5 years old.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm Parker, I'm looking for my dad and brother and sister. Her name is Blake." He said and I looked dumbfounded.

Is he saying that I'm his sister?