0.6

Bianca and I were in my room talking about our situation. I was in my Blakely look and she looked like Bebe.

It was so hard to focus with the sound of a moving truck. Someone is moving in next door.

"Can't the fucking neighbours move in quietly." I said and rubbed my temples.

"Have you seen your new neighbours?" She asked.

"No and I won't ever want to." I said and she looked at me.

"Your not the slightest bit curious?" She said and I shook my head.

"Whatever I'm checking through the window." She said and walked to the window. She peeled through the curtains as I plopped on my bed.

"Holy cow, our problem just increased." She said and I ran to the window. I look to see that Reese and Justin were moving next door. Holy cow indeed.

"What are we going to do?" I said.

"You never open this window and you always leave this house looking like nerdy Blake." She said and I nodded. This was going to be hard but I will try.

"Blake dear come down stairs!" My dad shouted. I walked downstairs to see that Justin was downstairs.

"Justin?" I said. He looked at me and smirked.

"Hi Blakely." He said.

"Blakely?" My dad asked. He never knew about my undercover bad girl thing. He saw me for me.

"A nickname." I said and he nodded.

"Why don't you show him your room, he is new in town and could use a friend or two." My dad said.

"Sure." I said and we dragged him upstairs.

I threw him on my bed and Bianca closed the door and locked it.

"Wow slow down Blake." He said and winked at me.

"I thought you were the good boy?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'm still a guy." He said and I nodded. He had a fair point.

"We need to tell you to keep our secret." Bianca said.

"Ofcourse, why do you do it though?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Act like the nerds when your really the bad girls?" He said.

"Can you keep a huge secret?" I asked.

"I'm keeping your identities a secret, aren't I?" He said and I nodded. This guy should be a lawyer.

"I'm Pugnator." I said and he looked confused.

"The professional underground fighter." Bianca said and he looked shocked.

"You fight?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm a pro." I said.

"I would love to see you fight." He said and I smirked.

"I've got a match tommorrow, want to come?" I said.

"Sure why not." He said and I smiled.

"Imma gonna leave you two, Tyler wants to hang." Bianca said and I rolled my eyes. She likes both Tyler and Alec.

"Keep rolling your eyes you might see your brain , oh wait you don't have one." She said and Justin tried to keep his laugh in.

"I hate you." I said.

"Love you too." She said and left.

Now it is just Justin and I.