2.1

Winter's Point of view

I was walking back to my car. I heard a rustling in the bushes and walked in the direction.

"Come out!" I said sternly.

"Well well... little sister." Jonathan said and came up from behind the bushes.

"What do you want Jonathan?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I came back from the tour in Brazil because I heard you lost a fight." He said and I looked down.

"Please Jonathan leave it , she is undefeated." I said and he gutted in disappointment.

"You know your punishment Ice." He said and walked me into the wall in the corner.

"Please, I'm your sister. I'm a fighter, your sister is Winter." I said and I felt tears in my eyes.

I felt a pain in my jaw and fell to the floor. He kicked me in the side multiple times and I screamed in pain.

"Leave Winter alone!" A voice shouted sternly at my brother. I turned to see Blake , Bianca and Justin.

My brother leaned down and brought his lips near to my ear.

"I will tell Carson to finish what I started." He whispered.

He got up and walked away with his jaw and fists clenched.

"Winter!" Bianca said and they ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked.

My view was fuzzy and I felt light headed. And faster than you can say 'Kindra is a unicorn' I was out.

Blake's point of view

I was worrying about Winter. Who was that guy? And who was Carson?

Winter still laid there lifeless almost. We were still at school. Winter we our ride and I forgot my license. Bianca got hers taken away and Justin doesn't drive yet.

"Can we help?" A voice said and I turned to see Cole and another stranger.

The stranger was good looking. He had light blonde hair almost a white colour but not fully. His eyes were a dark blue and he had a lip piercing. His gaze was on me at all times.

"Who is he?" I asked pointing to the boy

"I'm Cheshire, Cole's friend." He said and I nodded. Cole picked up Winter and put her in their car. We all got in and drove.

Winter woke up and sighed in pain.

"That asshole." Cole mumbled.

"Who was that guy?" I asked.

"My brother, Jonathan." She said.

"The personal trainor, why was he hurting you?" I asked.

"Its my punishment for losing a match to you, dont feel guilty tho. He has done it before." She said.

I was going to ask more but...

"We are here." Cheshire said with a smirk. This guy looks really dodgy at the moment.

We were at a warehouse. I was scared but I knew I could trust Cole. We all helped Winter into the place and layed her down on a couch. It was really nice in here actually.

"Chesh your back." A girl said coming into the room with two more girls behind her.

"Guys meet my twin sister , Alice, and her friends Leah and Natalia." Cheshire said.

Alice had nice long curly brown hair. Her skin was tan and her eyes were a dark green. She and Cheshire looked almost like opposites, not twins.

 She and Cheshire looked almost like opposites, not twins

Leah had dark skin and Brown eyes. Her hair was dark brown and super curly.

Natalia had long straight black hair and very intense blue eyes

Natalia had long straight black hair and very intense blue eyes. She was super pretty.

"What the hell is she doing here

"What the hell is she doing here." A strong male voice growled and I turned to see Reese with Tyler and Alec by his sides.

"They are here for our discussion, we just so happened to stumble in on a troubling moment." Cheshire said.

"Stop the fucking ruckus." A boy said and came out the room.

"Sorry Bronwyn

"Sorry Bronwyn." Leah said.

"Anyone else we need to meet before you explain this thing to us." Justin asked.

"Yeah." Leah said and Alice smirked.

"Who?" I asked.

"The Goddess." Alice said.

"Did someone call me?" A voice said and I turned to see a women who seemed to be in her forties.

"ARTIMES!" Everybody except for my squad screamed.