2.2

Hey guys

So here is the update.

I think it's going to be super long tho

It's a reunion chapter.

By the way guys.

I got the guy who played Jayce name.

Eduardo Berlani

Anyway here is the chapter

AShotGlassOfPoison

I am tagging you because this is the chapter.

Yes that chapter.

So here it is.

They all seemed happy. A bunch of people around the women's age came in. They looked good for their age.

"Sorry to break the reunion. We have a hurt girl here and we don't know these people." I said.

"Shut up were having a moment you ass ." A women said.

"Shut up Jenna, she is one of the new recruits." Artimes said.

"Recruits?" Justin asked.

"What's up people the party is here." A guy said coming into the room and a very pissed women walking behind him.

"Let's introduce our selves." Artimes said.

"I'm Jayce and this sexy girl is my wife and Alec is our son and Natalia is our daughter." Jayce said. (A/N bet you never saw that coming.)

"I'm Artimes." Artimes said.

"I'm the sexiest women that ever walked the earth, Jenna, and this sexy piece of meat is mine. His name is Vincent. Alice and Cheshire are mine." Jenna said and I chuckled slightly.

"Hi." Vincent said.

"I'm Hunter." Hunter said.

"I'm Kirsten." Kirsten said and kissed Hunters cheek.

"I'm Bobby and this is my wife Alaska, our daughter is at school at the moment she is coming later, her name is Berlin." Bobby said. I tried to keep my laughter in. These people have really weird names.

"I'm Maddison and this douche next to me is Drake, my husband. Bronwyn is our son." Maddison said.

"Hi I'm Zalia and this is Maeson. He is Madison's twin and my husband/baby daddy. Our daughter is Leah." Zalia said.

"I'm Nora and my daughter is also coming later." Nora said.

"Hi I'm Julias, Nora's husband." Julia's said.