0.3

Okay so party time, I checked myself out in the mirror to admire myself intensly. Reese is gonna miss this tonight.

I was wearing:

Bianca was wearing:

Bianca was wearing:

"I think we look Fab you lous

"I think we look Fab you lous ." I said and smack my ass .

"Duh." She said and I laughed. She had curled her blonde hair and her grey eyes matched her dark outfit.

I had lightly straightened my long brown hair and my blue eyes popped with the pink in my outfit. I looked so tall in heels that I was the height of the door.

"Lets go, I have to torture Reese." I said.

"Oh is there a change in plans now." She said with a smirk.

"In my plan." I said and she looked interested.

"What you going to do?" She asked.

"I'm going to ignore him most of the night and dance with Cole or Liam which ever guy is there first." I said and she smirked even more.

"Well what are we waiting for lets go to the party." She said and we left. Luckily my brother is at his dorm in college all the way in Coldwater and my dad is on a business trip for a week.

We got to the party. I saw a new guy on the porch with a solo cup in the corner. Mystery boy, me likey .

"B I'm going ro get with that to torture Reese." I said and she smirked.

"Get ready new boy." She said and I chuckled.

"Blakely!" I heard a voice and I turned to see Reese coming my way, I scoff and turn to the new boy. I walk up to him and he looks at me weirdly.

"Your new , I never seen you around before." I said and he looks me up and down.

"Yeah I'm new , I'm Justin." He said and I smiled

"Blakely." I said and he nodded.

"Nice name, are you the Blake that Reese keeps on talking about bulling ." He asked.

"No, I don't go to the school I am just a random girl who likes to party." I said and he smiled.

"The partier." He said and I nodded.

"Blakely!" Reese shouted again.

"What Reese?" I spat.

"What's wrong B?" He asked.

"Just got bored with you." I said and turned back to Justin.

"Justin if you hurt her I swear you and your asshole of a dad are out of my house." Reese spat. He cares for Blakely but he doesn't give a shit about Blake.

"Wait is he your step brother?" I asked Justin.

"Unfortunately yes." He said and I giggled.

"Blakely did I do something wrong to upset you?" He asked and I turned to him.

"I heard that you were a bully, Justin said her name is Blake. See I don't like bullies." I said and grabbed Justin's hand to take him inside.

"Want to dance!" I shout so he can hear me over the loud music.

"Yeah sure." He said and I dragged him to the dance floor where I started to grind on him. He looked shocked and didn't react as if he hasn't done this before. I grabbed his drink and drank a sip. Ugh water.

"Why the hell are you drinking water?!" I shout so that he can hear me over the music that was litterally making the ground shake.

"I don't drink." He said and I looked at him and smirked. Good Boy in the house.

"Well well look at this Goodie Goodie." I said and he blushed.

Oh this is going to be fun.

___________________________________

I give to you another update.

XOXO

Kindrajoy