2.0

Hey my losersss

So what happened in the last part you ask?

Blake found out she has a brother.

Parker!!!!

Here is a pic of my baby boy.

Please enjoy this chapter there is alot of weird stuff going on in this chapter

We are getting alittle into Winter's life in this chapter.

Parker is part of it now.

I really hope you like it.

"Wait so you are my little half brother that was born after my mother's death and our dad went around and got so.e women pregnant causing you to be born." I said still alittle shocked. Parker's guardian, Mrs.William was with him and explained everything to me.

"Yes now where is your father?" Mrs.William asked.

"He is at work he is out until-"

Just then the bell ring.

"He is here." I said.

"I will get it." Justin said.

Justin walked to the door which is another room.

"You two are a cute couple." Mrs. William said and I blushed.

"We are just friends." I said and she looked at me.

"Why are you just friends, he obviously likes you." She said and I nodded.

"I like his brother." I said and she looked shocked. She just stayed still.

"Honey! Justin said there is something for me!" My dad yelled.

"In the living room !" I yelled.

My dad walked in and stopped.

"Well hello?" My dad said confused.

"Dad meet your son Parker." I said and my dad's jaw dropped.

"Cindy from the night bar, you slept with her a month after your wife died and she had Parker." Mrs.Williams said.

"I know Cindy, I talked to her last week, she failed to mention my son." My dad said.

"Sis! I'm home! I got my girl!" Marcus said proudly as he walks into the family room.

"Marcus, dad has some major explaining to to do get in here!" I shouted and they ran in.

"Parker?" Marcus said with a eyebrow lifted.

"Marcus how do you know him?" I asked.

"Well you know that orphanage around the block, I went there and looked after the kids. Parker was a chatterbox." Marcus said and Parker rolled his little eyes. He is like a mini me. Awww

"Well I see that we are brother and sister." I said and he giggled.

"Brother and sister?!" Marcus shouted.

"Dad explain." I said.

"Well you see your mom died and I started getting depressed so I went out to loosen alittle. I walked in there and there was a women, Cindy, she had just found out her husband died in the army as a drill sargent a week before. We started talking, the kissing and it lead to the bedroom." My dad explained and all of our jaws dropped except for my dad, Mrs.Williams and Parker.

"So that is why there were moans that night." Marcus said and scrunched his nose.

"I thought it was the neighbours son." He added. (A/N not Reese or Justin , the neighbours on the other side.)

"I think I was at Bianca's house that night." I aid and Marcus nodded his head still alittle in shock.

"Well now that that is cleared we are giving you custody of Parker all you need to do is sign the forms." Mrs.Williams said.

"I will gladly take you." He said and we all cheered.

I got a new brother.

A new addition to my family.

What happened to Cindy tho?