Tickle the Stowaway

Katie walked around the docks in her Hawaiian shirt, tan shorts, and flips flops that showed off her size 9 pedicured feet with red nail polish. Her blonde hair blowing in the salty wind as her blue eyes were hidden behind sunglasses.

She walked around the docks, looking at the cruise ships that were docked. "I wish I could go on one of these cruise ships." She thought to herself.

She kept walking until she saw a cruise ship that was putting cargo onboard. Her eyes widened as she stared at the cargo. She eventually found a big wooden crate. She quickly looked around, trying to find a way to distract the people. She eventually settled on an adult woman. She snuck up on the woman and pushed her off the dock before calling for help.

As soon as she called, every guard in the nearby docks ran to help the woman. While they were distracted, Katie quickly ran to the crate, opened it, and jumped inside before closing it. Her feet were against the size of the box while packing peanuts were below her, supporting her weight.

She waited for hours, waiting in the crate, before feeling the ship move. "Ok time to get out" she thought to herself. She lifted the top of the crate up, causing it to fall behind her. However, her feet manage to break through the crate. The break was clean, leaving her unscathed and perfectly trapping her feet. "Shit!" She said as she tried to pull her feet through.

"Help!" She began to yell after a few minutes of pulling. She yelled for about an hour before someone came into the cargo-hold.

The person walked up to the crate and looked inside, revealing that he was a worker. "A stowaway, huh?" He said with a smirk. Katie looked up at him, blushing brightly.

The worker turned to her feet and knocked off her flip flops, revealing the bottom of her perfect feet. "W-what are you doing?" She asked, panicking. The next thing she knew, she felt a finger gliding up and down her left foot. The tingling sensation quickly shot up her body, causing her to giggle. Her feet were super sensitive and everyone knew it. "Nohohohohoh stahahahahahp!" She begged as the worker switched to her right foot.

"So ticklish. I shouldn't keep these to myself." He said as he got up and walked out of the room. He came back with a few more workers.

The workers lifted the crate and carried her to the main deck. "Where are we going?" She asked, mustering up as much confidence as she could. She looked up, seeing clouds over her head. "Answer me!" She demanded.

Once she finished speaking, the workers dropped her before taping a sign to the front of the crate. A few minutes later, she heard an announcement. "I would like to invite everyone to our main event, tickle the stowaway."

"Oh god!" She thought to herself as she desperately tried to get out of the crate, to no avail.

She began to hear people gathering around, talking around her. "One at time please." The worker said.

Katie started to tense up as the first person walked up to her feet and began to tickle her soles. She let out a sweet loud laugh that made kids giggle.

"HAHAHAHANOHOHOHOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHPHAHAHAHHA!" She begged. Her first tormentor seemed to be a tickle master, causing her to beg right away. "PLEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHSE!"

The first person stopped soon after and walked away. "Awwww fine, lets let the twins have a turn." The worker said.

Katie was scared, desperately trying to get out of the crate before they started. However, as soon as she gripped the top of the crate, she felt the twin's fingers attack her defenseless toes. She immediately let go of the crate and broke down into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOOHOHOHOTHAHAHAHAHTHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHETOHOHOHOHOHES!!!!!"She yelled while curling her toes.