An Unwelcomed, yet Loving Suprise

Zoey awoke to find herself in a pitch black room. She attempted to move, but she seemed to have been tied down. She tried even harder, but to no avail. She was shocked by how well she was tied down due to her more muscular stature.

She kept struggling as a door nearby opened up. The light shined on her short black hair and stripped, muscular body. Her green eyes reflected the light back at the man at the door.

The man quickly closed the door before she could see what he looked like. The room went black again as she tried to struggle against the ropes.

Zoey heard him walk up to her. She attempted to speak, but it was muffled by the ball gag in her mouth. She tried to look at him, but the darkness made it impossible to tell where he was.

She finally figured out where he was because of his finger gliding up her side. Her face grew red as she instinctively moved away from it. She wasn't able to move far due to the ropes that tied her down. She felt it happen again, allowing a couple of muffled giggles to escape. She knew her cheeks were getting redder as he kept lightly tickling up and down her right side.

She could feel her body getting hotter as she began to fantasize about the man tickling her all over. However, she quickly brought herself back to reality, attempting to keep calm.

Her resistance didn't last long as the man began to tickle both of her sides at once. She began to giggle into the gag while constantly moving her waist left and right.

Zoey tried her best to not give into her instincts, but his fingers slowly traveled up her body. She knew exactly what was going to happen when he reaches her first sensitive spot.

As the man slowly tickled his way up to her ribs, her muffled laughter grew. She couldn't stop fantasizing about having him tickling her for hours without a break.

Her fantasies, and pleasure, came to an abrupt end when she felt the tickling stop. She tried to look around the room, but the darkness prevented her from seeing where he was. She could barely hear his footsteps as he walked.

She didn't notice as she whined softly, hoping to be tickled more and more. It took her a couple minutes to catch herself and stop. However, her tickler caught on and began to tickle her thighs.

Zoey began to laugh into her gag as she resisted the urge to give in. She forced her legs to move, acting as if she was a squirmer. The act only lasted for a couple minutes before she gave in and stopped resisting.

She just laughed into her gag as he kept tickling her sensitive thighs. Her laughter grew as his fingers made their way down to her size 12 feet.

Zoey just kept laughing into her gag in the dark. While she laughed, she felt the man's fingers begin to tickle the tops of her toes. She just kept imagining him taking various objects and tickling her defenseless feet with them. Her imagination came up with feathers that gently danced on her heels and caused her to giggle uncontrollably. She imagined him using two hairbrushes to ruthlessly tickle her soles and cause her to scream. She even imagined having her toes tied back and having a set of floss tickle in between her toes. She knew that sensation would cause her to laugh so loud, the house would shake.

She just kept laughing into the gag as her tickler just kept tickling her toes. His fingers just kept dancing on her toes, slowly making his way down her feet.

However, after a few seconds, he stopped. She took the time to regain her breath. As she was panting, she felt the gag being removed. "I want to hear you beg." She heard the guy whisper into her ear as he lightly tickled her ribs.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaokahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled while agreeing.

"Good girl." The man said as he began to tickle her ribs mercilessly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Zoey laughed as she just laid there. She couldn't force herself to squirm or beg, just laugh.

"I don't hear you begging." The man said as he went to tickle her thighs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She managed to beg while laughing. She couldn't even move a muscle. Her body succumbed to the tickling sensation at her thighs.

"Getting better." The man said as he tickled down to her feet. However, the sensation suddenly became more intense. It took Zoey a second to realize that the guy started to use brushes to tickle her feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABRUSHESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as she laughed. She was shocked by how she begged to easily.

"Oh, you know about them." He said as he kept brushing her feet. He sounded as if he was shocked when she pointed them out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABEGGINGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she felt the brushes going up to her long toes.

"Gotta tickle these long toes." He teased as he brushed the bottom of her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she wiggled her toes.

"Please what?" He teased as he put the brush down and began to tickle between her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged again, knowing what she wanted.

"You gotta tell me what you want." The man teased as he kept tickling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMOREMOREMOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" She laughed as she gave in and stopped squirming.

To her surprise, the man stopped. "What was that?" He asked in shock.

Zoey just spent the time panting. She couldn't think about what to say after what she admitted. "I-I-I-I." She stuttered as she tried to find a way around it. To her surprise, she felt his fingers lightly tickle her toes. "Hahah ahahahahahahahahaiahahahahahahalohohohohohohohohohovehahahahahahahahahahahahait!" She admitted through her giggling.

"That's what I wanted to hear." The man said as he kept tickling her toes. Zoey just kept laughing as she enjoyed her torment, hoping it wouldn't end for a long time.