After the Doctor's Visit

"That hurt." Vanessa said as she entered her wooden shack that she called a home. Tools were all over with a table and two chairs towards the far end of the wall. A suspended car was to her left, ready to be worked on.

Vanessa shuffled her feet over to the chairs, barely lifting her feet high enough for the flip flops, that she wore on her size 8 feet, to make any noise. Her tank top and shorts barely moved as she made her way. Her black hair didn't go farther than the back of her neck.

When she got to the chair, she sat down and set one foot on the table. She took off her flip flops and let both her feet enjoy their rest. She closed her eyes with her hands going behind her head.

As she began to relax, a man entered the room. "Hey." He said as he walked up to Vanessa.

"Hey, babe." She responded while keeping her eyes closed. She heard him sit across from her. A smile appeared on her lips as she knew he was staring at her bare feet.

"How was the doctors visit?" He asked.

"Painful. They had to give me the new shot. Doubt it did anything." She said with frustration in her voice.

"Does that mean you aren't in the mood?"

"You can go on ahead. Maybe it'll calm me down." She said as she wiggled her toes. Her husband pouted as he began to glide his index fingers on her bare soles.

"A little rougher than before." He said as he kept gliding his fingers on her soles. Vanessa wanted to pout at him, but the smile was forced to stay on. She refused to open her mouth.

Her husband kept gliding his fingers on her soles when he noticed her face. "I'm guessing the shot took effect." He said as he began to glide his finger across her plump toes.

"Hehehehehehehenohohohohohohohoitdihihihihihihihidnt." She argued as a stream of giggles left her lips. Her husband smiled as he kept lightly tickling her toes.

"I don't know. You weren't ticklish before." He said as he teased her toes.

"Ihihihihihihihihihihihihimnohohoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohotahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled. To their surprise, she never attempted to pull her foot away or even curl her toes.

"Are you trying to pull away?" He asked.

"YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Vanessa laughed. She tried to pull her foot away, but nothing moved.

Her husband smirked as he went with all out tickling. His fingers scribbled all over her foot.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJUSTINHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed while moving her head side to side. Her arms went held her sides. Justin kept tickling his wife's foot for a while. Vanessa just laughed in her chair, unable to move her foot.

After a couple minutes, Justin stopped. Vanessa began panting heavily, regaining her breath. Justin stood up and picked up the chair. He moved it to the other side of the table and sat next to his wife. "You ok, babe?" He asked.

"Y-ya." She answered as she put her flip flop back on and planted her feet on the floor. "That felt so weird."

"That's what happens when your ticklish." He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Vanessa smiled as she rested her head against his. "I'm not ticklish." She said softly before closing her eyes.

"That's what you think, honey." Justin said as he poked her side. Vanessa let out a giggle while moving slightly closer to him.

"Stop!" Vanessa begged as she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"But you need to accept that your ticklish now." He teased while wiggling his fingers in front of her.

"Nohohohohohohohohohohoho." She argued while giggling. Justin smirked as he tickled her sides. "Nohohohoh ohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahastahahahahahahahahahahap!" She giggled.

"But it's fun." Her husband argued as he kept tickling her sides.

Vanessa attempted to get away, but her body refused to listen. "Hahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaplehehehehehehehehehehehehasehahahahahahahahahahahahah."

Justin stopped and smiled at his wife. "Love you." He said.

"Love you too." She responded as she regained her breath. She slowly stood up after a couple of minutes and walked to the car. "I'm gonna work on the car." She said as she pulled out a moving cart that was low to the ground. She laid on the cart and moved both herself and the cart to under the cart. "Could you help." She asked.

Her husband smiled as he walked to a desk and picked up her tool box. He carried it to her and set it next to the cart. As soon as it was on the floor, he immediately took off her flip flops and began tickling her feet.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed. Her feet didn't move except when her husband moved them himself.

"Cute ticklish feet." He teased her.

"IHIHIHIHIHIHIMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATICKLISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She insisted as she laughed.

"Then why are you laughing?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She said without thinking.

"Since it doesn't tickle, then I shall keep going." He said as he began to tickle her toes.

"NOTTHETOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed.

"Thought you said it doesn't tickle." Justin teased as he kept ruthlessly tickling her toes.

"IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She admitted.

"It doesn't? Then I'll go here." He teased as he forced her plump toes to spread apart. His fingers immediately teased in between her toes.

"THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORSEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed while praying that her body would start obeying her.

"It's better?" He asked as he kept tickling her newly sensitive spot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as her body remained helpless to the tickling.

"Fine." Her husband said as he stopped tickling her. Vanessa was panting as she pushed herself out from under the car.

When her husband saw her, she was glaring at him. "Can't wait till it's your turn." She said while breathing heavily.

"Love you." Justin said as he gave her a kiss on the lips. Vanessa kissed back before grabbing her toolbox. She opened it and turned on a light she installed at the very bottom of the box. She left the box open as she slid it under the car.

"Love you too." She said before going back under the car once again. Justin smiled as he got up and walked out of the room.