Fs to Tickler

Frank was walking back to his dorm from class. He walked into the building, panting from the heat. He slowly walked into the lounge that was directly across the entrance before falling onto the couch.

His long black hair covered his face. His black short-sleeved shirt made him feel hotter than usual. His short covered his upper legs, allowing his clean legs to be exposed. His white sneakers completed the outfit that he was wearing.

"Hey, Frank." He heard a girl say to him. He lifted his head up slightly and looked to his right. He saw 3 girls sitting across from him. "You doing ok?" The girl on the left said. She had long black hair with a sleeveless white shirt and short shorts. The girl next to her had long black hair, a black shirt, and jeans on. The last girl had a bright pink shirt, short brown hair, and shorts on. All three were wearing flip flops.

"I'm just tired." He answered as he turned away.

"You had your last class for the day, right?" The girl on the left asked.

"Ya, why?"

"Well, we figured all 3 of us would like to ask you a favor."

"What kind of favor?" Frank asked as he sat up, looking at them.

"We want foot rubs and your the only one here." She asked.

"You want me to rub your, Mary's, and Annabelle's feet?" He asked.

The blonde girl leaned closer to Frank. "What's wrong with my feet? I thought you liked my feet." She said with a pout.

"He likes mine the best, Mary." The brown haired said.

"You both are wrong, mine are the best." The black haired girl said as she wiggled her small toes in excitement.

"Quiet, Jane!" Mary and Annabelle yelled in unison.

"Fine, then let him decide while he rubs our feet." She suggested. The other two nodded, turning their attention back to Frank.

Frank sighed as he stood up. He pulled up a chair and sat down. The three girls moved their chairs so that they were surrounding Frank, preventing him from escaping. All 3 of them slipped the flip flops off of their feet before putting them on his lap.

"Start with mine." Annabelle said happily as she spread her toes. Frank took her left foot and began to massage her size 8 feet. He began with her soles, getting her to smile. She wiggled her toes reflexively as her smile grew wider.

After a couple of minutes of running her soft soles, Jane leaned towards Frank. "You should tickle her soles." She whispered into his ears.

Frank nodded before moving on to massaging her toes. Annabelle's smile calmed down as she watched her toes get massaged.

After a couple of seconds, Frank moved his fingers to her soles and began to lightly tickle her soles. "Hehehehehehehehehehethathahahahahahahahahahahahahahatickleshahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled as she wiggled her toes.

"Sorry, but he doesn't like ticklish soles." Jane said in a sassy tone. Frank took a quick glance at Mary, noticing that she was biting her lip.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahapleasehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahanohohohohohohohohohohohmorehahahahahahahahahahahahahatickles!" She begged through the giggles.

"Go to me next." Mary said as she put her feet closer to Frank. Frank let Annabelle go, letting her breath.

Frank grabbed Mary's size 10 feet and began to massage her wrinkled soles. Mary's first reaction was to bite her bottom lip while wiggling her long toes slightly. "This feels so good. Sad that Annabelle is too ticklish to enjoy it." She said, teasing her friend.