New Years Tickling

Sorry for not writing in a while, I had no creative thoughts recently. This new story is about an experience I had a couple of days ago.

So my one friend invited me to a New Years party at his house. His house is pretty big, allowing us to hang around the whole party. Best part is that his house is all his, so beer and everything else will be provided.

I came at around 8pm and the place was already lit up like nothing else. Music could be heard from across the street while people were dancing all around the house.

I walked inside and quickly made my way to my friend. However, my friend was surrounded by a crowd of people that were drinking. I decided to head to the living room he had and watch tv.

I will tell you right now, I'm not social. I'm very shy and stay to myself most of the time. I also knew a girl in my classes that was the same named Dana. We didn't talk though because we both were too shy to talk to each other.

However, when I was watching tv, I saw Dana stumbling towards the couch. It appeared that she didn't even notice me when she laid down on the couch. She happened to be wearing a short sleeved white shirt and jeans. She also had pink socks on.

She closed her eyes and hid her feet in between the cushions. She was like that for a few minutes before on of her friends woke her up. Dana quickly lifted her head up and they started to look at something on her friend's phone.

She also took her feet out from the couch cushions. They were right next to me, and I'm sure you understand that I had to go for it. In the middle of their conversation (it was obvious that they both were drunk) I lightly glided my finger up and down the sole of her left foot.

"Hehehehehehe!" She giggled cutely as she squirmed. The surprising part was that she didn't move her feet no matter how much she squirmed.

Soon I began to lightly tickle her soles. "Hahahahahahahahahaha!" She laughed as she grabbed her friends arm. "Plehehehehehehehahahahahsehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!HehehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahamyhahahahfeetHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed.

By the time she was begging, I was beginning to actually tickle her soles. Her friend looked at me and only giggled. "I'll let you two have a little fun." She said as she got up, leaving us alone.

When she left, I kept tickling her feet. She stayed on her side and kept laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" She begged as I managed to tickle her toes.

I tickled her for a few seconds before taking off her socks. I let her catch my breath. She didn't look at me as she was panting.

After a couple minutes, I began to tickle her toes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?!" She asked.

"Because you're cute." I said before stopping myself. I began to blush, slowing my tickling down.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehethahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahankshehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." She giggled, refusing to move her feet.

I smiled at her while tickling her feet again. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAITWAITWAITWAIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged.

I decided to stop tickling her. She giggled while moving closer to me. I watched her climb onto my lap, she faced me with a smile, resting her head on my chest. I could see her feet at both sides of my legs.

"Please tickle them lightly. I like the light tickles." She requested as she closed her eyes. I smiled and did as told, lightly tickling the bottom of her feet.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." She giggled lightly. "Thahahahahahahahahahahahankshehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe."

"You're welcome. Maybe we can do this again?" I asked, blushing. I knew she wouldn't remember after tonight, but it would be worth a shot.

"Yahahahahahahahahahahahahahahadehehehehehehehehehehefinitehehehehehehehely. Hahahahahahahaha!" She responded.

I kept lightly tickling her, forcing her to stay awake for about 10 minutes. Her giggles were so cute, I loved every second of it.

When I stopped, she immediately fell asleep on top of me. I was actually happy to be at that party, happier than I would've been at home.

I'm still on vacation and haven't seen her since. The problem is that my friend won't stop teasing me about it. Apparently it was devised by him and Dana's friend to get us together.

As much as I don't like the teasing, I must thank him for attempting to set us up together. I just wish they didn't see me tickle her the whole time, I'm still embarrassed if anyone knows about it.