Late Night Confessions

The lights turned on as Bethan quickly turned around. Her sneakers slightly squeaked the wooden floor beneath her feet. Her blonde hair flashed across her green eyes, blinding her for a split second. Her tank top flowed in the wind that came in through the open front door while her shorts didn't move an inch.

Standing in front of her was her father. He was standing tall with his short black hair, and muscular figure. He stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at his daughter. "H-hey, Dad." She said shyly as she began to walk towards her room.

"The stocks!" He yelled at he while walking down the rest of the stairway. Bethan sighed as she turned around and walked the opposite way.

Her father smirked as he followed her, grabbing a pair of pants as he walked. He stumbled as he put on his pants, zipping them up while Bethan walked to a wall with two holes in it and a door next to the holes. Bethan took off her sneakers and socks, revealing her size 8 feet. She slowly put her feet through the holes in the wall and waited.

Her father walked through the door next to the holes. He closed the door behind him before looking at his daughter's feet. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yes." Bethan answered while tensing up.

"Good." Her father said as he began to glide his fingers up and down her soles. Bethan bit her lip while curling her toes. "Why did you come home so late?"

"I was taking a walk." Bethan said softly, attempting to keep the giggles inside. Her father began to lightly scratch her arches, causing her to wiggle her feet left and right.

"No lying." Her father teased as he began to lightly scratch at her soles.

"Ihihihihihiahahahahahahahahahahahamahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahanotahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalyingahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled while constantly moving her feet.

"Then show me proof." He demanded as he began to tickle her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIHIHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she tried to pull her feet through the holes in the wall.

"Then I'll keep punishing you." Her father said as he took a nearby rope in the dark room and tied her ankles together, preventing them from returning to the other side of the wall. He quickly went back to tickling her toes.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Bethan begged while trying to escape.

"Not until I hear the truth." Her father said as he pulled her toes back and tickled directly under them.

"NOTTHEREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed.

"What were you doing?"

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOTHINGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Wrong." He said as he spread her toes apart and began to tickle between them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOMOREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged.

Her father paused and let Bethan catch her breath. "What were you doing?" He asked as he began to look around the room.

"I told you. I wasn't doing anything. I just went out for a walk."

"I don't believe you." He responded as he lightly glided a feather up her bare feet.

"NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she wiggled her feet back and forth.

"Then tell me."

"IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADIDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh well." He said as he began to glide the feather across her wiggling toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed while curling her toes.

Her father took the feather and glided it in between her toes.

Once the feather touched the sensitive skin, Bethan exploded. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKOKOKOKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAILLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELLAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she tried her best to pull away.

Her father pulled the feather away and smirked. "Then tell me." Bethan blushed as she paused, thinking. Her father glided his fingers up and down her bare feet.

"I was with James!" She admitted quickly while trying to get her feet through the holes in the wall. However, instead of being freed, she was rewarded with the ticklish sensation returning in her feet.

"I told you to stay away from him." He said as he began to tickle her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKNOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she tried to break free from the rope.

"Will you go to him again?" Her father asked as he kept tickling her toes.

"NOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPROMISEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Bethan laughed.

Her father stopped tickling her and untied her ankles. She slowly pulled her feet through while panting heavily. He walked out of the dark room and hugged her. "I just want to protect you." He said.

"Ya. I know." Bethan said while panting heavily.