A Forced Confession

Jill walked up to her room, exhausted from her day. Her long black hair were always in her face, covering her left eye. Her blue shirt and skirt were ruffled and looked as if she had been through a wind tunnel moments before walking inside. Her flats shuffled along the carpet as she made her way to her room. As she walked up to her room, she heard rustling on the other side. "OUT OF MY ROOM JAMIE!" She yelled as she walked in. However, once she opened the door, she was immediately blindfolded. A gag followed shortly afterwards.

She attempted to fight back, but her attacker managed to grab her arms and tie her wrists together. It was then that she knew that she couldn't fight anymore. Luckily, her attacker lead her to her bed. She laid down and tried to kick.

However, her attacker sat on her legs and tied her ankles together. "Much better, don't you say?" She heard a familiar voice say. She tried to kick him with all her strength, but it was too late. He already got her in a hogtie position. Now she is completely at his mercy.

Luckily, her gag and blindfold were taken off shortly after she has been restrained. "BRANDON! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" She yelled, knowing her parents aren't home.

"Aww, but I just wanted to play a little." He said as he took off her flats.

Jill immediately began to but her lip out of instinct. "H-hold on. Let's not play that game. We can talk about this." She began to plead with Brandon.

"Nope." Brandon said as he removed her pink socks from her size 10, smooth feet. He smirked as he looked at his captive with his green eyes. His blue shirt fit tightly on his abdomen while his gym shorts loosely fit his waist and thighs. His short blonde hair was just out of view of the mirror across from them.

Jill immediately bit her lip as she felt his fingers lightly assault her bare feet. She refused to let Brandon have the satisfaction of hearing her laugh. "Cmon, just laugh for me." Brandon begged in a teasing voice.

"No!" Jill yelled before any resemblance of laughter managed to escape her lips. Brandon frowned as he began to tickle her toes. "NOOOO OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" She begged before laughing. She forgot that Brandon knew her worst tickle spots.

"That's the laugh I wanted to hear." Brandon said as he kept tickling her toes. "I love that laugh. Miss it when I'm at school."

"SHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUHUHUHUHUPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed while squirming slightly. She desperately tried to get away, but Brandon prevented her from rolling away.

"You know you like it." Brandon teased as he tickled her soles again.

"STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged. To her surprise, Brandon stopped tickling her feet. She began panting and looked into the mirror. She didn't know how red her face has gotten during the couple seconds of torture. "What do you want?" She asked him while regaining her breath.

""What do you mean?" Brandon asked with an innocent smile on his face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jill asked as she tried to turn her head to look at him. She was failing badly with each attempt.

"Because I miss your laugh." Brandon teased as he poked her sides. Jill jumped at his touch.

"Bullshit!" Jill yelled. She knew Brandon well. She knew he wanted something, but didn't know what he wanted.

"Fine. I guess you know me to well." Brandon admitted. "I just want to know a secret I heard." He added as he began to tickle her soles again. Jill let out a couple giggles before recomposing herself. She bit her lip, trying to keep her laughter inside. "Why are you holding it in?"

"Becauhuhuhusehahahahahahahahahaha!" She managed to answer before dissolving to a giggling mess.

"Not an answer." Brandon said as he tickled her toes again.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHETOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She pleaded as she wiggled her feet around.

"Then tell me what I wanna know." Brandon teased as he kept tickling her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOKOKOKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAILLTEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHELLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!" She laughed, giving into his demands.

"Well, you can start." Brandon said as he tickled her soles. She didn't know that he would keep tickling her while she's talking.

"HahahahahahahahahahaIvehiddenahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahastashofahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahacandyunderthebeheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehed!" She admitted.

"Wasn't what I was looking for, but I'm glad to know its there." Brandon admitted as he kept tickling her.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaiforgotahahahahahahahahahahahayourlastahahahahahahahahahahahahahathreehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehebirthdays!" She admitted, hoping that he'll let her go.

"So that's why I didn't get a birthday reminder for the last three years from you. Oh well, I forget my own birthday most of the time anyway." Brandon said in a happy tone. He began to tickle her toes again, getting slightly bored with her giggles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOMOHOHOHOHOHOHOREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as she squirmed.

"I'll stop when you tell me what I wanna know." Brandon said as he kept tickling her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKOKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAITOLDEVERYONEAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOURWORSTFEARAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She said through her laughter. She knew tears were running down her face at this point.

"Wait! So it was you!" Brandon said in shock as he stopped tickling her. Jill took the opportunity to catch her breath. "Well, nice to know, but not what I'm looking for." He said before ruining Jill's momentary reprieve.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as she tried to kick him.

"I'll give you a hint. It has to do with our current status." Brandon said as he began to tickle between her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTTHEREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKOK!" Jill begged as she laughed and cried from the tickling. She could barely say anything other than laughter.

"Then go on." Brandon said as he kept tickling between her toes.

Jill could barely form the thought due to all the tickling. She couldn't fight anymore, nor could she do anything but laugh. "I LIKE YOU!" She screamed through all her laughter.

To her surprise, she felt his fingers get away from her feet. She took the time to regain her breath. "I like you too." Brandon said as he kisses the back of her head.

Jill blushed at the response as she squirmed slightly. "Can I be untied now?" She asked while trying to look at him.

"I will. After I pay you back for what you let everyone know about me." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Please don't!" Jill begged as she squirmed. "I don't wanna be tickled anymore!"

"Fine." Brandon said as he began to untie Jill. As soon as she was untied, she turned to him and kissed his lips. After about a minute, she pulled away and smiled at him. "Not mad?" He asked.

"I hate you so much right now. By the way, it's your turn." She said as she grabbed the rope.