Playground Tickles

"Here we are!" A blonde haired girl said cheerfully. She gave a warming smile to a young, red haired boy next to her. "Have fun lil brother." She said happily.

"Thanks Sis!" He said as he ran towards the monkey bars. "Let's play at the monkey bars, Liz!" He yelled excitedly.

Liz smiled and walked up to her younger brother. She walked slowly due to wearing flip flops at the park. "Climb with me!" Her brother requested.

"Sorry, but I can't." She explained while pointing at her blue short sleeved shirt and baggy shorts. She looked at her wide size 10 feet with pink nail polish. "Too much loose clothing." She stated.

"Please!!!!" Her brother begged, pouting at her.

Liz sighed and began to climb slowly. "I hope your happy." She said to her brother.

"Yes I am." Her brother said joyfully. Liz slowly climbed to the top of the monkey bars before walking to the other side. She did her best to walk across them, having her arches go on the metal with only the flip flops protecting her.

Her brother began to climb up the other side of the monkey bars, heading towards the center. He got to the center before Liz and waited.

When Liz reached the center, she decided to flip onto her back and hang from the monkey bars. She let her hair and shirt fall, keeping her shirt up far enough so that only her stomach is exposed.

Her brother did the same, deciding to face Liz with a smile. "Let's play a game." He said.

"What kind of game?" Liz asked.

"One where if you fall, you lose." Her brother suggested.

"Ok, let's play." She said with a smile. Her brother smiled and nodded, grabbing the bar he was hanging off of. Liz did the same, hoping to last for a little while.

They spent a couple of minutes hanging before Liz's brother began to get bored. He let go of the bar and began to swing back and forth, getting closer to Liz.

As he swung closer to Liz, he attempted to poke her exposed stomach. When he first poked it, Liz's eyes went wide and she immediately knew what was happening.

"Don't tickle me, please." She begged. However, her brother managed to tickle her belly, forcing Liz to laugh. "Nohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!"

Her brother smiled while tickling Liz's belly. "I won't stop until I win." He said  excitedly.

"HahahahahahahahahahahahahahaOKOKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed, letting him win.

Her brother smiled and stopped tickling, climbing up onto the monkey bars again. "Yay, let's get off now." He said.

Liz attempted to get up, but she was never able to lift herself up. "I need a little help." She said embarrassingly.

"Ok, I'll help." Her brother said as he climbed over her legs and hung down, facing Liz's feet. He took her flip flops off and began to tickle her feet.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTMYFEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she gripped the bar harder with her legs.

"But you gotta let go." Her brother said as he kept tickling the bottom of her feet.

"STOPSTOPSTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as she wiggled her feet.

About a minute later, Liz's brother went towards her toes. "NOTMYTOESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEPLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged, unable to wiggle her feet anymore.

Her brother paused and climbed back up, getting closer to Liz's knees. While he was climbing, she decided to catch her breath, attempting to gain her strength back. "I didn't know how ticklish you were." He said with a smile.

"Just help me up!" She said.

"I'm trying." He said as he began to tickle her inner knees.

"THATSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHATSNOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHELPINGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she felt her grip on the bar slipping.

Her brother kept tickling as she slowly slipped. However, she didn't fall due to her feet getting stuck on the bars. "You need to curl your toes." He said.

"If I do, I'm falling on my head!" She yelled. Her brother smiled as he began to tickle her soles. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she attempted to keep her feet straight.

Her brother smiled as he kept tickling her feet. "OKOKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she was losing resistance in her toes.

It was made even worse when her brother decided to tickle her toes. "IHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAICANTSTANDITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She complained while laughing.

"Then let go." He said as he kept tickling her toes.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she began to slowly curl her toes.

"Fine." He said as he kept tickling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She laughed as she curled her toes. She fell, managing to land on her back into the soft grass.

"Glad to see that your safe." Her brother said as he jumped down.

Liz took a few minutes to catch her breath. When she was rested, she looked for her flip flops. However, her brother grabbed them and were carrying them in his hands. "Please let me have them."

"Under one condition."

"What is it?" She asked.

"I get to tickle your toes again." He said. She let out a sigh before nodding.

Her brother knelt in front of Liz's feet and began to tickle her toes again. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOEASYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as she tried not to wiggle her feet.

"Sis, is there a reason why you are super ticklish?" He asked while tickling her toes.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed before pulling her feet away.

Her brother gave her the flip flops before heading home. Liz quickly put them on before running after him.